GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nat west is it worth it - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nat west is it worth it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nat west is it worth it

i have a debt with natwest and it is still with triton,i have statements showing ppi and lots of £35.00 charges i ccad them some time ago and they sent a recon [if you can call it that]my question is is it worth reclaiming both the ppi and charges or should i let it lie incase they do take me to court so i can dispute the amount being claimed by them
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: nat west is it worth it

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
    i have a debt with natwest and it is still with triton,i have statements showing ppi and lots of £35.00 charges i ccad them some time ago and they sent a recon [if you can call it that]my question is is it worth reclaiming both the ppi and charges or should i let it lie incase they do take me to court so i can dispute the amount being claimed by them
    Hiya

And remember the ppi is worthless to you if your not able to use it, so in my opinion yes you could dispute on this.

Comment

Working...
    X