GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nationwide Bank Charges - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Bank Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nationwide Bank Charges

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    But we managed to get in the submissions on the deadline date.

He got back to confirm he have received our submissions and it will not in due course be fully reviewed by the ombudsman,
    That seems most remarkably candid.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      That seems most remarkably candid.

Doh

Comment

Hi di30

The Adjudicator from the Ombudsman has rejected my claim yet again.

She claimed that Payplan never contacted the Nationwide with regards to my monthly offer of payment. I provided copies of letters from Payplan even a email from Payplan stating that the Nationwide and the debt collector never responded to the offer. She has now written back statng i have no case and the repayment plan has not been maitained, and payments have not been mad monthly. I did miss two payments but she is stating that i have made sporadic payments.

was wondering where do i go from here do i follow Niddy's advice from the previous post

Thanks

Hi Monlou

This is standard procedure, it was the same for mine as well.

Twice I received these letters from my Adjudicator, the one was because he could not continue because he could not link up all parties involved in my case, he gave me about 2 weeks to send in any further submissions/paperwork and did also give me the opportunity to ask for more time, so I think it was a further week he gave.

I then sent in further info - these were the details of all parties involved in my case, he still failed though to see through my case despite sending him "concrete evidence" he asked for. So we received yet another letter, and then he said if we didn't agree with his decision, we could have it fully reviewed by the Ombudsman, so I emailed him straight away and told him we didn't agree with his decision and send further submissions by the 5th of August, this was the date he given (he did also previous say we could have more time) and if we require this to let him know.
        But we managed to get in the submissions on the deadline date.

He got back to confirm he have received our submissions and it will not in due course be fully reviewed by the ombudsman, and the usual it will take some time due to backlogs & High volumes of complaints.
        But he did also say in that time he is still giving us the opportunity to forward further submissions by the 29th August.

Long and twisty this, but that's the order this have worked for me.

Comment

Hi there

Blimey I am so sorry to hear this.
          Maybe then it would be a good idea to take Niddy's advice.

I would be inclined though as well to ask someone else at the FOS to look into this.
          Was this the Adjudicator or the ombudsman?

Normally if rejected by the Adjudicator you can have the case reviewed by the ombudsman, have this been mentioned?

Comment

Hi there

It was the adjuicator
            In the last paragraph she says I need to reply by the 23rd Sept. She says that the leaflet explains my right to ask an ombudsman to review my case but there was no leaflet included in the letter. She rejects my claim everytime. Stating the nationwide did all they could to help me.

Hi there

Blimey I am so sorry to hear this.
            Maybe then it would be a good idea to take Niddy's advice.

I would be inclined though as well to ask someone else at the FOS to look into this.
            Was this the Adjudicator or the ombudsman?

Normally if rejected by the Adjudicator you can have the case reviewed by the ombudsman, have this been mentioned?

Comment

I have one a bit like that.

I would then ask them to have this reviewed by the ombudsman, and let them know before the deadline date given, hopefully the ombudsman will look at this in a better view.

At the end of the day, your not happy with the way the bank have treated you and do not agree they've done all to help you.

Comment

Working...
              X