GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PPI claims - could do with a bit of advice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPI claims - could do with a bit of advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI claims - could do with a bit of advice

Originally posted by IF View Post
    I'm afraid you can't send attachments via PM, can you scan your letter and blank out all the identifying bits then attach here?
    Really sorry, but cannot see the attachment icon!!

Comment

You CANNOT PM attachments. If you redact the copy and add it to the thread click advanced reply and click paperclip icon.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Genworth were FSA regulated prior to 2005 being an insurer they do tend to be more so than some businesses. x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
          Genworth were FSA regulated prior to 2005 being an insurer they do tend to be more so than some businesses. x
          Tjperfick, click on "reply with quote" you will see the option of "Go advanced" below the box, and then from there you have the option to attach.

Sorry my fault on the pm.

As Genworth said about the FOS, they are only able to state this if you are able to go to them if regulated and because they were FSA regulated you can of course complain to them

If you can attach the letter as said though that will be fab, no worries otherwise though, thanks x

Comment

on memory stick in work, will do in the morning. I have photocopied it and blanked out all my personal details (i take it this is correct protocol!!)
            thanks as always for your support. x

Comment

Originally posted by tjperfick View Post
              I have just received an email from Genworth after emailing the CEO yesterday stating that I had been through the final stage in the complaints process and if not happy to forward to the FOS.
              What now considering that it is prior to 2005?
              cheers

This is the exact wording from the email today:
              Good afternoon ......
              Thank you for your recent email regarding your PPI Complaint.

I note that we provided our Final Response on 11.03.2013.

This represents the final stage in our complaints process. If you remain dissatisfied, you are free to pursue the matter with the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of the date of this letter.

Kind regards,

PPI Sales Queries

Comment

Brilliant, and your welcome x

Comment

Tjperfick, click on "reply with quote" you will see the option of "Go advanced" below the box, and then from there you have the option to attach.

Sorry my fault on the pm.

As Genworth said about the FOS, they are only able to state this if you are able to go to them if regulated and because they were FSA regulated you can of course complain to them

If you can attach the letter as said though that will be fab, no worries otherwise though, thanks x

Comment

Thank you for this x I am now also waiting to hear from others with theirs and it does now seem (as assumed) that they have brought Santander into the equation.

They were upholding complaints some time ago and never brought Santander into it as such, but I had a gut feeling on them now being involved, as it appears that its the same for lots of other just recently x

Comment

Have you also a copy of the letter you received from Santander please hun? Thanks.

Genworth are just going along with Santander, it think its quite poor myself, so just wondered what "S" have said in their letter to reject as well please, cheers x

Comment

Have you also a copy of the letter you received from Santander please hun? Thanks.

Genworth are just going along with Santander, it think its quite poor myself, so just wondered what "S" have said in their letter to reject as well please, cheers x
                        Di, will pop this on tomorrow when in work and have access to a scanner - now I know what I'm doing

Comment

Santander reply.pdf

Hi Di,

attached is my original refusal letter from Santander.
                          It does state about going to the FLA - what do you think or do you have any plans being hatched at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by tjperfick View Post
                            [ATTACH]11413[/ATTACH]

Hi Di,

attached is my original refusal letter from Santander.
                            It does state about going to the FLA - what do you think or do you have any plans being hatched at the moment
                            Hiya
                            A few I know are having issues with the way Santander are handling these complaints, and now Genworth too, so a template letter is being made us on this reason, i shall keep you posted.
                            If you want to contact the FLA it is up to you, however they only state they investigate if you new evidence to provide that you have not already sent to Santander, but no harm in trying x

Hon I can't see your attachment
                            oops sorry lol x

Comment

I can see it now, lol no worries (i think i need to go to specsavers lol) x

Comment

Honey, take a look at this xx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26746266

Comment

Working...
                                X