GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script incasso help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

incasso help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: incasso help

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Originally posted by pebbles88
    hiya, well feeling better health wise, no havent heard anything from incassoo or the other thing with Shatwest.... hmm, cant decide if no news is good news! i replied on monday, normally they time a letter so it lands on saturday so you can stew all weekend!
    Glad you're feeling better - that's the main thing right? ;30 ;30

As for creditors, no news is definitely good news! Now you have us lot here you don't need to sweat on it all weekend either k
    thankyou, your help means a lot ;K7

well i got a reply from them today.... i have updated my diary thread.

Comment

thankyou, your help means a lot ;K7 well i got a reply from them today.... i have updated my diary thread.
      Ok, have replied..... don't be stressing ok?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
        thankyou, your help means a lot ;K7 well i got a reply from them today.... i have updated my diary thread.
        Ok, have replied..... don't be stressing ok?

hahahaha, not stressing over triton at all today... its incasspoos turn!!!!! see the diary - i willprobably just keep updating on there now, is it possible to merge the 2 threads?

Comment

Yep just ignore this thread for now ok.... update your diary.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X