GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MK Rapid Recoveries Final Notice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK Rapid Recoveries Final Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MK Rapid Recoveries Final Notice

Yet another letter from MKDP.
    At this time, we apologise, as we are still unable to resolve your query. We are however currently liaising with the original creditor, and will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them. ETC:
    These are all template letters and this has been going on for over a year. They have will have no luck getting a response from Barclaycard!

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
      Yet another letter from MKDP.
      At this time, we apologise, as we are still unable to resolve your query. We are however currently liaising with the original creditor, and will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them. ETC:
      These are all template letters and this has been going on for over a year. They have will have no luck getting a response from Barclaycard!
      Good stuff - long may the status quo continue (for at least a period of 6 years!)
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Once again, letter dated 7th January 2015.
        At this time, we apologise, as we are still unable to resolve your query. We are however currently liaising with the original creditor blah blah blah. Wasting their time!!!

Comment

just going through this myself with MKDP/MKRR they don't sem to be able to talk to each other do they ?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter today, signed for recorded delivery, Dear Enforcer,
            I write further to your recent previous correspondence and our letter of acknowledgement in regards to the outstanding balance on your account. Please accept this letter as a Final Response to your concerns.
            I understand that you are unhappy that a default has been registered on your credit file as you claim that there were errors on the default notice. After liaising with Barclaycard, they have confirmed that they had not registered a default and in the light of this information, I can confirm that the default registered by MKDP LLP has been removed. However this does not mean that that the account was terminated.
            You also advise that you believe the agreement to be unenforceable and you have enclosed documentation from the Financial Ombudsman Service. I have reviewed the documentation you have provided and can see that they have requested that Barclaycard provide a legible copy of the credit agreement to include the terms and conditions at the time of the original agreement.
            Please find enclosed a legible copy of the credit agreement for your reference. As a legible copy has now been provided, the account becomes enforceable again.
            Due to the information stated above, I regret to advise that I am unable to uphold your complaint.
            We therefore request you contact us on 0330 300 1004 to discuss your account. Our opening hours are, Monday to Thursday 8am to 8pm, Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm.
            Should you remain unhappy with our response, you do have the right to refer your concern to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This must be done within 6 months of the date of this letter and I have enclosed a leaflet which explains how to do this.

Yours sincerely

Debbie Jones
            MKDP LLP

Comment

Let me see what they've sent please

email me
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mkdp enclosed a letter from Barclaycard dated 11th September 2014 Dear Enforcer,
                Reference : Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974
                I refer to your recent request for information.
                The information we must provide to you under the terms of Section 78 of the consumer credit act 1974 (the "act") is prescribed by the Act and by the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983. Section 78 of the Act provides that, where a creditor shall give a debtor a copy of the executed agreement (and any document referred to in it) and a statement of the account.
                I enclose a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement together with a copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance with section 82(1) of the Act. his is a statement of the terms of your agreement with us and incorporates any variations to the terms made since you entered into this agreement. However, the interest rate, fees and charges set out in the agreement, may differ from those we have discussed with you, due to the current status of your account.
                A statement of your account is below:
                The current credit limit on your account is £0.00
                The current balance on your account today is £6,899.08
                Due to the current status of your account, the full outstanding balance is now due.
                This completes our obligations under Section 78 of the Act.
                Yours sincerely
                Katherine James
                Barclaycard Customer Services

Comment

Can you scan / take photo of the MKDP letter please. Plus the docs within it.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Something strange going on here, all that was enclosed was a set of terms and conditions. The last letter that I received from the directors office of Barclaycard said that they would no longer communicate with me. I have not written to Barclaycard to request information, and have never received this letter from Katherine James until the copy today. They now say that my account has not been defaulted. So how come they used their "legal right of set" following a default.
                    The whole lot stinks.
                    Will fire off letters tomorrow!

Comment

All sent to Niddy. Lets wait for his opinion on this.

Comment

Nothing yet mate

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Another one from MKDP Compello Reference Number.......
                          Blah blah, At this time, we apologise, as we are still unable to resolve your query. We are however currently liaising with the original creditor, and will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them.
                          Even more confused!

Comment

MKDP have for some reason sent me a copy of the original default notice, from Mercers. Issued on 30th March 2012.
                            IMPORTANT YOU SHOULD READ THIS CAREFULLY
                            Default Notice served under section 87(i) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974

It also says We act as agents for Barclays Bank PLC trading as Barclaycard.

As Mercers were acting as agents, they cannot issue a default notice. The Notice was not served under S87(1) so does not count anyway. The account was terminated on the back of a defective notice! As MKDP will have replaced this with their own default on my credit file, can I now ask them to remove it?
                            is the highlighted bit really a case?
                            I got my default note issued by Mercers as well and I think a lot of people are in the same situation.
                            So, if it is the case, then is it easy / possible to redeem the fcuk-up easily by simply re-issuing notes again by B'card itself?

Comment

I would like to know, sent everything to Niddy, still waiting, will get an answer soon.

Comment

I would like to know, sent everything to Niddy, still waiting, will get an answer soon.
                                I'm sure you will get an answer soon from Niddy but can you first clarify the urgency of the situation. Is there a threat of any kind on this debt?

You posted this a couple of days ago:

Another one from MKDP Compello Reference Number.......
                                Blah blah, At this time, we apologise, as we are still unable to resolve your query. We are however currently liaising with the original creditor, and will contact you as soon as we receive a response from them

Comment

Working...
                                X