GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MK Rapid Recoveries Final Notice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK Rapid Recoveries Final Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MK Rapid Recoveries Final Notice

The main thing to realise on this one is that the FOS have already ruled that Barclaycard are unable to comply with a S&* request, I have also sent MKDP copies of the e mails that Barclaycard cannot even supply a recon agreement or a copy of prescribed terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
      The main thing to realise on this one is that the FOS have already ruled that Barclaycard are unable to comply with a S&* request, I have also sent MKDP copies of the e mails that Barclaycard cannot even supply a recon agreement or a copy of prescribed terms.
      I know what your saying but it's best kept out of court....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have a ruling from FOS that Barclaycard cannot comply with a S78 request nor can they supply a recon agreement, asked about prescribed terms, once again FOS replied that Barclaycard were unable to supply. I thought this would be bulletproof.

Comment

How do you suggest that I politely tell them to F--k off then?

Comment

I have a ruling from FOS that Barclaycard cannot comply with a S78 request nor can they supply a recon agreement, asked about prescribed terms, once again FOS replied that Barclaycard were unable to supply. I thought this would be bulletproof.
            Well then........ why not send the Letter Before Action along with the info you have ^^^^^^^^^^
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Already sent them the letter that you sent see post 2 they did not reply. They have had all of the documentation, including copies of the e mails from FOS. They just ignore! I believe that this is a computer generated template, their system will carry on right up to a claim from Northampton, unless a real person reads the replies. I don't believe that this happens.
              Perhaps this now needs to go to court in order to get closure. I cannot see how they can possibly win.

I do however appreciate your advice, will sit on the letter for now, await replies.

Comment

Already sent them the letter that you sent see post 2 they did not reply. They have had all of the documentation, including copies of the e mails from FOS. They just ignore! I believe that this is a computer generated template, their system will carry on right up to a claim from Northampton, unless a real person reads the replies. I don't believe that this happens.
                Perhaps this now needs to go to court in order to get closure. I cannot see how they can possibly win.

I do however appreciate your advice, will sit on the letter for now, await replies.
                Niddy is back Friday ....he might have a more appropriate response

Comment

Thanks Deepie & Plan B. I have already gone against my own advice, don't reply in anger. I do appreciate your input on this case. Revised letter, is this OK?

Dear Pre-Litigation Team,

Thank you for your recent letter, however I must dispute the contents.

You say that I have failed to respond to previous correspondence, and yet I have replied to every letter that has been sent from your client MKDP LLP.

You say that I had an agreement with Barclaycard, once again, I request that you supply me with a copy of any alleged agreement, Barclaycard have been unable to send me even a reconstituted copy of any agreement. The Financial Ombudsman Service have also ruled that no such copy can be supplied. I would also state that your client has also confirmed that they cannot supply any agreement.

You say that I defaulted, please send me a copy of any default notice that complies with regulations, to date no one has sent such a notice.

You are demanding payment of £6,899.08 and yet, if required, I can supply at least 6 months statements from Barclaycard showing a balance of £0.00.

As you say, your letter contains matters of serious legal significance and I would like to know, why this letter of NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION has been sent to me.

I do expect your written reply within 14 days.

Yours sincerely,
                  Enforcer.

Comment

Thanks Deepie & Plan B. I have already gone against my own advice, don't reply in anger. I do appreciate your input on this case. Revised letter, is this OK?

Dear Pre-Litigation Team,

Thank you for your recent letter, however I must dispute the contents.

You say that I have failed to respond to previous correspondence, and yet I have replied to every letter that has been sent from your client MKDP LLP.

You say that I had an agreement with Barclaycard, once again, I request that you supply me with a copy of any alleged agreement, Barclaycard have been unable to send me even a reconstituted copy of any agreement. The Financial Ombudsman Service have also ruled that no such copy can be supplied. I would also state that your client has also confirmed that they cannot supply any agreement.

You say that I defaulted, please send me a copy of any default notice that complies with regulations, to date no one has sent such a notice.

You are demanding payment of £6,899.08 and yet, if required, I can supply at least 6 months statements from Barclaycard showing a balance of £0.00.

As you say, your letter contains matters of serious legal significance and I would like to know, why this letter of NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION has been sent to me.

I do expect your written reply within 14 days.

Yours sincerely,
                    Enforcer.
                    I'd be happy at sending that ....I know sometime it's difficult not to tell them what you think

Patience is the name of the game here....I've been playing it 6 years in October....

Comment

I would add COMPLAINT in red at the top, we've got a recurring LBA from numpty solicitors here, it seems to float to the top of their "not sure about this, let's send it to court" pile every so often (3 times so far) I send a similar letter and enclose the a copy of the letter that I have saying that there is no paperwork. I also put, Please read this very carefully.........................

Comment

From what I can see in this thread you have previously written to MKDP and MKRR but never to Keynes so you can't complain that they don't read your letters when you've never sent them one. This will be the first time. I know they're all part of the Compello Group but they act on their own initiative.

I expect they have no idea that you have the backing of the FOS on non-compliance with s.78 so you need to enlighten them. I assume you'll enclose your FOS Decision with your letter to help them to believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          From what I can see in this thread you have previously written to MKDP and MKRR but never to Keynes so you can't complain that they don't read your letters when you've never sent them one. This will be the first time. I know they're all part of the Compello Group but they act on their own initiative.

I expect they have no idea that you have the backing of the FOS on non-compliance with s.78 so you need to enlighten them. I assume you'll enclose your FOS Decision with your letter to help them to believe you.
                          +1 on this. You need to treat Keynes just like a new account owner. While I don't want to alarm you it's important to know they appear to have been issuing claims like confetti recently, so you need to treat a LBA from them as serious and nip this in the bud now before they consider chancing their arm.

You have an excellent stick to be beating them with, so don't be afraid to show it, and hopefully they will see sense.

Best
                          SnV
                          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Posted letter this morning on way to work. Will now wait to see what their reply is.

Comment

Letter from MKDP load of crap really, looks like the template machine is starting from scratch. Will await their next letter.

Comment

Letter from MKDP load of crap really
                                What does the letter say roughly speaking?

Comment

Working...
                                X