GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script administration - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: administration

Good Luck Carol keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Got my fingers crossed too Carol
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Big wishes from me that you manage to get something sorted swiftly. That's always the worst of it as well.
        If I can I will try and help as have been through redundancy (although it was 6 years ago)
        I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

i did have a bit of trouble getting a C.V together never had one, never need one and when you look on sites to download a C.V template they aren't very good i was wondering... in the employment section on this site there is a sticky for interveiw techniques, maybe an idea to have a C.V template and tips on how to make it look good just an idea
          ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
            first lot of redundacies was 735 staff members,with no notice period the reason i ask is they are treating each establishment as seperate sites on the 1st HR1 form on the 2nd HR1 form it states 6889 at the establishment so treated as a collective. we had when the 1st form was subbmitted 22 members of staff, now we have 14, just a little uneasy as we are one of 13 stores that are the last to close date given 18/12/12 and 2 days to clear out i would think i won't be able to have this form filled in until after christmas.
            thanks vint you are a star
            I think that the Woolworth appeal and recent critisism in our case has made them think again.

They are actually regulated by the FOS, so need to tread carefully.

It is likely that the Woolworth's appeal will be upheld and the branch by branch criteria will dissapear.

If you leave on the 18/12/12, you will have until 18/03/13 to make your claim.

If you want to go forward as a group, I would start collecting email addresss.

Comment

i did have a bit of trouble getting a C.V together never had one, never need one and when you look on sites to download a C.V template they aren't very good i was wondering... in the employment section on this site there is a sticky for interveiw techniques, maybe an idea to have a C.V template and tips on how to make it look good just an idea
              You need to keep your CV short and to the point.

Comment

thanks guys
                for all your wishes and help x

Comment

ok so today was my last day of being employed so will enjoy the rest of the night with my fellow collegues and if its ok with you vint shall we look at my et1 form maybe thursday night/friday if thats ok thanks vint

Comment

Wishing you a speedy return to employment Carol, all the best. X

Comment

Hi Carol,

Sorry that the end has finally come.

I would log onto the ET website then download an ET1 form. Get used to what is required, then we can deal with the difficult parts. You can then fill in a claim online.

You will need to get hold of the names of the actual administrators. You will need to write to them to gain pemission to apply to the ET for a protective award.

So next steps are:

1. Download ET1 form and familiarise yourself with it.
                      2. Write to the administrators to get permission to bring a calim against Comet.
                      3. Fill in the form online once Deloitte have given permission. Getting permission, stops it being stayed later on.

Are you claiming as a group (will there be more than one of you from your branch )

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                        Hi Carol,

Sorry that the end has finally come.

I would log onto the ET website then download an ET1 form. Get used to what is required, then we can deal with the difficult parts. You can then fill in a claim online.

You will need to get hold of the names of the actual administrators. You will need to write to them to gain pemission to apply to the ET for a protective award.

So next steps are:

1. Download ET1 form and familiarise yourself with it.
                        2. Write to the administrators to get permission to bring a calim against Comet.
                        3. Fill in the form online once Deloitte have given permission. Getting permission, stops it being stayed later on.

Are you claiming as a group (will there be more than one of you from your branch )
                        hi vint
                        i have had today my RP1 form which came from deloittes this morning which askes the question of payments owed and holidays owed which i have filled in, is that the same as the ET1 form or do i also fill that in
                        thanks carol01

Comment

No, Different form Carol.

RP1 is to claim your wages entitlement. This must be filled in

Have a look here:

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.g...1april2003.pdf

This money should come from the SOS.

There should also be a place on there to claim notice pay. I assume that Deloitte gave you your notice very recently.

You are entitled to one weeks notice from the government for each year of service, so if you worked there 10 years, you would claim 10 weeks notice, regardless of what your contract says.
                          Last edited by vint1954; 20 December 2012, 19:03.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                            No, Different form Carol.

RP1 is to claim your wages entitlement. This must be filled in

Have a look here:

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.g...1april2003.pdf

This money should come from the SOS.

There should also be a place on there to claim notice pay. I assume that Deloitte gave you your notice very recently.

You are entitled to one weeks notice from the government for each year of service, so if you worked there 10 years, you would claim 10 weeks notice, regardless of what your contract says.
                            no i have still not been given notice

Comment

Blank ET1 form
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by vint1954; 20 December 2012, 22:08.

Comment

no i have still not been given notice
                                Did you not get a letter stating that they could not employ you any longer fron xxx date?

Comment

Working...
                                X