GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sheriff Court - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sheriff Court

still no news? She must be celebrating big style!
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Sorry guys

Gerry asked me yesterday to let you all know that she won her case and Nolans got another right royal arse kicking - but I posted in a section only viewable to the mods.

She then had to rush off but said she will let you know the finer details later - sorry for the delay!

Well done Gerry!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Sorry guys

Gerry asked me yesterday to let you all know that she won her case and Nolans got another right royal arse kicking - but I posted in a section only viewable to the mods.

She then had to rush off and will let you know the finer details later - sorry for the delay!

Well done Gerry!
        Thanks Niddy - and well done Gerry! Fantastic result and looking forward to reading all the gory details.
        Niddified and proud!

Comment

Fantastic result .
          I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

good news well done gerry cant wait for details
            at the start of this journey i owed
            £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
            £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
            on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
            as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
            ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Very sorry for delay in update guys. I had to rush my auld neighbour to casualty he'd cut his hand really badly, was exhausted when we got back from hospital. Went to dad's today (yesterday) for his birthday.

Court Judgement was: Decree of absolvitor in my favour and full expenses granted. Which means the pursuer’s claim has been rejected by the court. The pursuer cannot raise the same claim against the defender another time.

Nolans personally appeared for this hearing, they have sent a substitute solicitor since incidental application hearing which was 3rd court appearance this was now the 7th hearing. The court room was very busy and the best part of the hearing was the Sheriff giving Nolans a severe arse kicking.

The sheriff gave me the opportunity to address the court so I pointed out that as pursuer abandoned case on day of proof hearing that I was disappointed that I wasn't given the opportunity to produce my evidence as to the pursuer unlawful and corrupt activities. Sheriff response was that although he did understand the unnecessary distress and inconvenience that i had suffered defending this case. A Decree of absolvitor with full expenses has only been awarded in 9% of defended summary cause cases therefore I should feel proud for achieving this judgement.

Gerry x

Comment

well done gerry was there any press there,
                at the start of this journey i owed
                £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
                £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
                on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
                as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
                ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Well Gerry they can put THAT in their pipe and smoke it. Brilliant, brilliant. Well done
                  Niddified and proud!

Comment

Well done my little minx! xxxx

Comment

I wonder how long before this bunch of idiots gets their licence withdrawn? Hopefully not long.
                      Niddified and proud!

Comment

Well done Gerry. That is awesome.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
                          Fantastic result .
                          Cheers pal, kept loads of evidence for you to use against them, i didn't need it and you can use it to your advantage.

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
                          well done gerry was there any press there,
                          Dont know if there was any press there the court room was full, i hope there was.

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                          Well Gerry they can put THAT in their pipe and smoke it. Brilliant, brilliant. Well done
                          Thanks pal, I was on cloud when i left the court.

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                          Well done my little minx! xxxx
                          Need to buy loads of S&G with expenses honey.

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                          I wonder how long before this bunch of idiots gets their licence withdrawn? Hopefully not long.
                          Hopefuly our billy will put their arse in the firing line again soon.

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                          Well done Gerry. That is awesome.
                          Thanks for your support guys.
                          I'm glad nolans appeared themselves for this hearing, it gave the sheriff the opportunity to kick their arse.

Gerry x x :blond:

Comment

Well done Gerry, I'm chuffed to bits for you xx
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Oops sorry Gerry, missed this.

Well done great result.

Comment

sorry gerry missed this cos I was fighting my way through the snow up North. well done, not than I'm surprised, expected nothing less of you. Well done

Comment

Working...
                                X