GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sheriff Court - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sheriff Court

Gerry

Excellent news! You're getting some decent results lately, must be the fight in you - making the courts etc shit themselves

;xm55
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
      Result Gerry!!
      Is it me or are the FOS picking up their game a bit recently????

Whatever, have a fabulous Christmas!

Thanks sevenlessdopey,

All credit must go to F.O.S. though they read Black Horse the riot act went down on them with a tone of bricks they were 1st class.

Have a great xmas and thanks for your support.

Gerry x x :yeah

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan
        Good result Gerry, well done.

Thanks swanfan :yeah

Couldn't have done it without the help from F.O.S.

Gerry x x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
          Gerry

Excellent news! You're getting some decent results lately, must be the fight in you - making the courts etc shit themselves

;xm55

Thanks Sir Niddy,

Its all thanks to everything you've taught me...x x Either that or they're frightened of the Gas women....

Gerry x x

P.s. Beware "Nolans" your next on my hit list.... ;;L

Comment

Nolans are giving Billy some serious shit!!

Hopefully he'll update his thread soon enough! Well done, all the same.....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nolans are giving Billy some serious shit!!

Hopefully he'll update his thread soon enough! Well done, all the same.....

I've just replied to one of his posts. I've just recruited myself as his second in command.

Got loads of adverse info on Nolans, wil update you shortly.

We all need to stick together and support each other.

Gerry x x

Comment

Cheers Gerry

Comment

Cheers Gerry
                  Hi Nidyy

How are you my special wee pal. (grovel grovel) ;;L

I'm going to do a couple of letters to my good friend Mr Noman, if you get time over next couple of days can you give me a wee hand with them if i get muddled up please Sir Niddy? :confusing

Gerry x x

Comment

Hey Gerry

What are you up to now... lol

Comment

Hey Gerry

What are you up to now... lol
                      My favourite hobby collating evidence against Nolan/crew.. nah nah

I’ve got so much ammunition against Nolan/crew, my heads all muddled trying to put it all together in a letter, if you get time will you give me a wee hand please. :confusing

Check out the Rogue debt collectors awards…

http://www.credittodayawards.co.uk/winners/2010.php :bad :bad

Gerry x x

Comment

Gerry you know i'll help (if I can) but what ammo have you got and why have you got it? lol

Me thinks you should start a thread, or at least update the existing Nolans thread with details of what you are planning - lol. Obviously not too much cos me thinks they read this forum (yea yea, whatever Niddy - they do!).....

Comment

cos me thinks they read this forum (yea yea, whatever Niddy - they do!).....

+1

hh hh
                          I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Another successful “Victory” for us consumers

I had the great pleasure of seeing a Defeated DCA in sheriff court today... They lodged incidental application to abandon action in the case against me. Surprise surprise!! Nolans didn’t appear for the hearing they asked another solicitor to act of their behalf. Sheriff granted a decree of absolvitor, with expenses, in favour of the defender (this means the pursuer’s claim has been rejected by the court and the pursuer cannot raise the same claim another time) The Sheriff awarded expenses in my favour backdated to date of first hearing recall of decree and a special hearing on expenses has been set for next month

I’m happy to win, but it’s a bummer that case was abandoned before my evidence against them was heard at diet of proof hearing. Just need to make a severe dent their pockets instead.

I ran to Niddy for advice when I first received court decree, I was gutted. Thanks to our Niddy’s expert words of wisdom, i had the confidence and inspiration to challenge them. I’m ever so grateful that you encouraged me to stand up for myself, it’s been a huge boost to my self esteem.

Thanks a million for all your help and support Niddy, it was very much appreciated.

Gerry x x

Comment

Swanfan Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Well done on your win Gerry.

Hopefully you'll get a good award from the hearing, enough to buy a round at the meet maybe lol?

Swanfan is a member of this forum's moderator team. If you spot abuse of these forums or an issue that needs addressing then please PM or Email me- swanfan@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Helmsman Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:11 pm

HI GERRY,

Fantastic very well done.

Helmsman

Comment

Working...
                                X