GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script advice on credit card debts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

advice on credit card debts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: advice on credit card debts

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Hiya

Please read this and provide the info requested for each account then we'll be able to help better. ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

You asked about unenforceability, have a read here to see what it means: ---> allaboutDEBT | Site Resources | Unenforceability Explained - A Simple Guide

ok thanks

Comment

Hi david,

Have a rwad of the stuff the guys have given you and if you want to upload any agreements or sensitive material you can do so here:-

>allaboutFORUMS

Only Niddy can see this, no one else not even the mods so you don't actually have to block anything out and take the risk of something showing through.

You will find the unenforceability diary sectiion on the site very interesting and there is a good wide picture of success, some not so good and what the ride will be like, but it has to be better than paying some for the rest of your life if you can get even some of your debts UE.

regards
      Garlok

Comment

ive had two dcas cougar and freds both now stopped phoning and writing since i sent cap one a dispute letter
        in the begining i wrote to cap one asking for a lower payment which had they agreed i would have payed but they kept sending me letters asking for info i was not prepared to give, ie bank statements and my yearly business accounts.so ive ended up in this position with a defualt against me .the last letter i got from them was asking for a specimen of my signature to veryfy it is me ,i wrote back telling them no .they know who i am there writing to me .
        Last edited by davidm; 17 January 2012, 19:57.

Comment

Totally unenforceable
          There's nothing quite as sweet as a straight answer.....

Remember the mantra:
          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            David,

Would really be a good idea if you started a diary as advised by Niddy on post 15 on this thread... that way you could record all corresoondence between you and the and keep track of progress on your accounts. It would also make it a lot easier for other members to follow your journey and for Niddy and his helpers to suggest a course of action.

ok have started one for mbna myself v MBNA advice please - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Re: advice on credit card debts[new letter]

just got this today from a new DCA have been through the cca request and niddy says it was UE,post 16-17 ,you can see by reading back in this thread ,what do i do now they havent given me much time to respond .
              Attached Files
              Last edited by davidm; 19 March 2012, 21:24. Reason: new letter

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                just got this today from a new DCA have been through the cca request and niddy says it was UE,post 16-17 ,you can see by reading back in this thread ,what do i do now they havent given me much time to respond .
                Just tell the idiots that your original doorstep was collected years ago.

Or ignore it, as the threats are quite vague; they are hardly more significant than threatening to pick their noses and flick the bits in your approximate direction.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  Just tell the idiots that your original doorstep was collected years ago.

Or ignore it, as the threats are quite vague; they are hardly more significant than threatening to pick their noses and flick the bits in your approximate direction.
                  shall i send the account in dispute letter ?it kept the other two dcas quite

Comment

shall i send the account in dispute letter ?it kept the other two dcas quite
                    nah, just sit tight - do nothing yet.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

nah, just sit tight - do nothing yet.
                      ok niddy thanks btw did you get my email ??

Comment

ok niddy thanks btw did you get my email ??
                        yes mate will sort it within the hour
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

yes mate will sort it within the hour
                          you are a gentleman sir thanks

Comment

This MBNA card (£2k limit one) - it's enforceable you know....

They've sent the original agreement from 2002 and the PT's are on the back and they are all there - what a bummer

Sorry but this is

However don't stress, it's MBNA

Treat it as UE for the time being and send this back ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Ok niddy will send the letter ,what do you think the response will be ??

Comment

what do you think the response will be ??

^^ Niddy ^^
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X