GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RED CASTLE ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RED CASTLE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RED CASTLE ?

lol they are wanting me to pay a balance of just under £7000

hey nids its not unusual for me to be called mental hahahahaha
    "you are only coming through in waves, your lips move but i cant hear what your saying iiii iiii iiii have become comfortably numb"

Comment

I'm not the best to speak to when it comes to this but suffice to say the debt will be low, nothing like £20k etc so main point is, even if they did pursue and get a CCJ - it won't be that bad, however we can always look into this as and when the need arises - best bet right now would be to sit back and see what happens, keep us updated yea?

That's a little high, considering the car was already 3/4 paid, however I guess they've worked it out as £29k / 4 (years) = £7250 per annum so they've wiped 3/4 of this off leaving you a quarter outstanding, this is fine - hwoever was the car really worth/sold for more? who knows

See what happens, don't worry right now.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

no problem !
        "you are only coming through in waves, your lips move but i cant hear what your saying iiii iiii iiii have become comfortably numb"

Comment

Does anyone know how this panned out, it s so similar to my situation. BH, repossessed 2 years into a 10 year loan . Pressured into paying the major part off by also redeeming an endowment policy, and then being hounded for a balance.Would be interesting to know as I am trawling the site for information on unregulated loans, fixed rate. unsecured,.... can t find much at all to explain how these work.
          If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Hi

Sorry not been on here since forever, I have no update for this sorry, i have not heard a thing though i do have a ccj on my credit report from the finance company

Comment

Working...
            X