GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RED CASTLE ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RED CASTLE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RED CASTLE ?

Nids, the finance company took it back from me
    "you are only coming through in waves, your lips move but i cant hear what your saying iiii iiii iiii have become comfortably numb"

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      you mean you don't have it? why, where is it?
      I think these posts may explain it
      Originally posted by Mags76 View Post
      i think i may know what its for

when i lost my job feb 2010 i had a very nice audi a4 cab fell behind on payments yadda yadda foned Black Horse who it was financed with they were very nice wee man came to house gave me a couple of months to find a new job (i didnt) so wee man had arranged with me just to hand the car back!
      Little did i know i got an invoice in the post for the balance due on the finance just a tad under £7000 so been fighting with black horse ever since

probably

I was under the impression that i had handed the car back as is my right to after reaching so far in the agreement ..................may have to look into that lol
      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Nids, the finance company took it back from me
        really? then you wouldn't owe the full amount of the agreement - would you? WHEN did they take it off you, ie how far through the term of the agreement?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
          I think these posts may explain it
          Ahh, thanks - ok, so you handed it back to the wee man from BH - but the key here is when did you hand it back?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nids they took it off me approx march this year (i think)
            "you are only coming through in waves, your lips move but i cant hear what your saying iiii iiii iiii have become comfortably numb"

Comment

Nids they took it off me approx march this year (i think)
              Yea and that helps

Ok, one by one then

1. when did you sign it up:
              2. when did they take it back
              3. what was the term of the loan, ie 3/5/7 years?

Comment

sorry nids meant march 2010

Comment

lmao

right nids ......................

1. bought it in Aug 2007

2. took it back approx march 2010

3. 48 month term on the loan

Comment

lmao

right nids ......................

1. bought it in Aug 2007

2. took it back approx march 2010

3. 48 month term on the loan
                    Right so you have already been with them 3/4 of the term then, ie you let them take it in your last year? buggery, but better for you - just a shame you lost the car!

Comment

yeah Nids was a total pisser lol i think i may have cried a little hahahahahaha

loved that bleeding thing lol

Comment

So, when they took the car back you should have been notified of the value (and done your own valuation) and then what happens is they deduct what is left owing against the sale price thus I would have thought for a £30k car, a third paid, you'd be owed money - what exactly happened when you handed it back - me suspects you've been scammed you know......

Comment

Basically the guy that came to the house let me hand the car back (or so i thought) month or so down the line i get all sorts of bills for the balance of the finance (ie difference from the sale price to what i owed) not sure how it all worked out nids my dad died at the same time period so head was a bit mixed up but i thought i had just handed it back ?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            So, when they took the car back you should have been notified of the value (and done your own valuation) and then what happens is they deduct what is left owing against the sale price thus I would have thought for a £30k car, a third paid, you'd be owed money - what exactly happened when you handed it back - me suspects you've been scammed you know......
                            edit, sorry - don't mean to confuse things - 'Voluntary Termination' only applies to loans under £25k and not Contract Hire agreements either.....

Comment

ah, thats were i went wrong then

Comment

Basically the guy that came to the house let me hand the car back (or so i thought) month or so down the line i get all sorts of bills for the balance of the finance (ie difference from the sale price to what i owed) not sure how it all worked out nids my dad died at the same time period so head was a bit mixed up but i thought i had just handed it back ?
                                Ok, it's getting more confusing by the minute, you can't just hand a car back - are you stark raving mad wumman?

What's done is done, I really think you need to forget this and see what they want to do regards it - what is the balance they are claiming?

Comment

Working...
                                X