A Ha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Ha!

Hi swanfan, many thanks for the quick responce, does this mean that the account is in dispute at this time, and should i be making payments still?

Comment

U could send this to mbna if u haven't already--> Templates - Harassment

Comment

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
        Hi swanfan, many thanks for the quick responce, does this mean that the account is in dispute at this time, and should i be making payments still?
        U should only cease payments if you're happy to.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
          U could send this to mbna if u haven't already--> Templates - Harassment

I sent them a letter ( 2nd one ) explaining that it i wanted them to stop charges and interest for a period of 6 months while i get back up and running. They at first wanted me to fill out an I&E sheet which i refused as i stressed that it would be a temporary arrangement ( hopefully! ) They now want me to call them to discuss my options?

Comment

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
            I sent them a letter ( 2nd one ) explaining that it i wanted them to stop charges and interest for a period of 6 months while i get back up and running. They at first wanted me to fill out an I&E sheet which i refused as i stressed that it would be a temporary arrangement ( hopefully! ) They now want me to call them to discuss my options?
            Nooo, u don't call them.

You've explained your situation, you could sent the same letter & ask them to reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
              U should only cease payments if you're happy to.

So from reading that i guess i should make token payments until i have received the cca agreement

Comment

Hi all, today i have received my cca from NW, to my surprise it appears that the agreement is from 2005, im sure i had this card back in the 90's! Anyway i guess i should just wait for Niddy to come back to check it over for me. Unfortunately it looks like its going to be enforceable as they have the actual agreement and my signature

Comment

wait until Niddy comes back then upload, sounds peculier if you think its from the nineties, do you have anything dating from then? maybe an old statement or something?

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                    wait until Niddy comes back then upload, sounds peculier if you think its from the nineties, do you have anything dating from then? maybe an old statement or something?

Thanks for that, Does seem strange, i cant at the moment find anything from back that far, im wandering if i had cancelled a card and then submitted an application for another, all i know is i definately had a NW credit card back in the 90's as i took it travelling with me round asia which was 1999

Comment

Working...
                    X