A Ha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Ha!

Have a cup of tea and wait, ball is in their court now so relax and try to forget about them for a while. They will be quick enough to reply once they discover no payment is being made
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Morning all

Well today i have received a response from mbna ( virgin card ) which is actually a nice letter just asking me to fill out their I &E sheet and that the card has been restricted. They have not agreeded to my offer of payment though. So i think i shall just respond accordingly and ask once again to freeze interest and charges.

I also have received a default notice on my PO card because i have not made a payment when i am over the agreed limit. I am going to pay this one soon to avoid a default at this stage.

I also had a letter from natwest saying they couldnt pay one of my dd's which is for a loan, i have since put some money in to cover this, will this now get paid or do i have to send payment to the loan account directly?

Comment

I intend on sending this letter to mbna, just wanted to see if you guys think that it is okay to send off?

Thank you for your letter dated 15th September. I would also like to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. I am self employed and set up a new business recently and have struggled to get any work for the first few months which is why i find myself in this current financial situation. I have not filled out the Income and expenditure form as I am not asking to go on a repayment plan until the debt is cleared. I would simply like you to accept my offer of £40.00 a month for 4-6 months and freeze interest and charges during this period whilst i get back up and running.
        I have submitted the same request to all my creditors and would like to stress that this is just a temporary arrangement. If my request is not accepted, i will have no other option at this moment in time than to enter into a debt management plan which would mean that the debt will take a lot longer to pay off, which doesn’t help me or you.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

Comment

Hi Guys,

Got a responce from Natwest today, saying they cant undertake any action without my signature. Any ideas on how to respond?

Comment

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
            Hi Guys,

Got a responce from Natwest today, saying they cant undertake any action without my signature. Any ideas on how to respond?
            as you're not pursuing UE - just sign it and resend
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              as you're not pursuing UE - just sign it and resend
              Hi Niddy, Well i may well go down that route if they don't play ball with me, this card is from 1999.

Thanks again

Comment

Then don't sign haha.

Ok let a friend or partner see your usual signature, ask them to test it - ie try copying it. Only once.

Then pass your letter and ask them to sign quickly. You'll find they'll do a decent job and you then have witness if it ever appears on an agreement at a later date

Yep it does happen sadly. If you let them try several times they'll make more of a mess of it. Trust me here - one practice then go for it - lol.

That'll do it.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that, i am wondering if i should just send off the cca request anyway as i think they are unlikely to play ball judging from their responce. The others ( virgin, PO ) are so far just awaiting a response from my second letter. Although i did recieve a letter from PO telling me i have been defaulted already when in their first letter they said i had until the end of month to make a payment. Going to check my credit file now.

Comment

Regards defaults - seriously forget that. The sooner the better.... One is as bad as ten!

Regards cca; good idea but why stop at one? Do all debts.....?

Comment

Well i've just checked credit experian and i cant see a default on there although my score has dropped considerably since last week ( was 954, now 623 ) i wonder if it takes them awwhile to update the records?

Regards to the rest of my debts, i have the virgin card which i think is around 2004 and the PO is around 2007/08, i also have loans which are 2009 and 2010 and overdrafts, so i think its only worth a go with the three credit cards. If i send off a cca request to natwest, i think it will seriously rock the boat as i have 2 overdrafts with them that are maxed and also an old bank account that was a buisness acc for a ltd company this is also 5k in debt but is not solely in my name. Strangely the business stopped last xmas and havent heard a thing!

Comment

First thing tommorow i am sending off a cca request to natwest, thanks everyone for your help, looks like im going to be needing a lot more! What a great site guys

Comment

done and dusted, fingers crossed guys

Comment

your fingers will be in a cramp by the time they get around to producing anything decent!!!

Comment

Hi Guys, well its been 18 days since i sent NW a cca, i havent received anything as yet, just wandering if i should be writting to them again, or just sit and wait?

The other two, mbna want me to phone them and are constantly phoning everyday, so far i have just ignored. The post office seem to be ignoring my letters but as this is unlikely to be UE i have been making payments albeit a bit late! Hope your all well

Global

Comment

Nooo, just sit & wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X