X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Writ

Originally posted by Pawly555 View Post
    That's a great link you sent me. Thanks I will read up on it.
    I've never known anyone who actually brought a private prosecution but the threat of one in a letter from your solicitor may do the trick if the police can't be bothered to pursue this.

Comment

I only saw it was the same firm that we did before later as the letter was not headed ie not on headed paper. The hceo firms name was just on one line in tiny writing at bottom of page so took me a while to work it all out. Then I realised he was behind this recent action.

Comment

I don't understand why he's not on the register himself. It's just his boss. But when infant the century confirmed this lovely gentleman works for them. I'm confused too. I thought he should be on the list in his name.!?
        So the HCEO's firm is "infant the century"?

Comment

Jesus kindle auto speller! It should say when I phoned the hceo

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            I've never known anyone who actually brought a private prosecution but the threat of one in a letter from your solicitor may do the trick if the police can't be bothered to pursue this.
            Well I intend to make this unprofessional loser pay. I never give in. Not when I have been so wronged. Right is definitely on my side. I have video proof etc.

There's always a first time for these things. I will get him back with knobs on.

Comment

Thank you PlanB.

I know about how writs work etc and I wasn't asking about anything in depth to do with the writ per se. I just put in a quick question as to the best way to let hceo know it's the wrong address etc. That the company on their writ is nothing to do with me. I just needed a quick answer
              Which was why I sent you the URLs on the companycheck.co.uk website for the two directors of that company.

Comment

I have video proof etc.
                Post it on YouTube.

Make the bugger famous.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Hi

Yes thank you I got them and checked. I only saw one director. Who is the other? I will put it on you tube when I sort this and when I work out how to use you tube lol. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Yes thank you I got them and checked. I only saw one director. Who is the other?
                    From what I could make out, it was his wife, who is also the company secretary.

Comment

Thread temporarily closed.

See alert here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post458796
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X