X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Writ

Ok I'll play Devils advocate here - some glaringly obvious points;

1. You started by asking about the HCEO company but later added they'd done it previously so surely you'd have known the company?
    2. You are citing criminal and civil harassment yet have you got evidence this person has deliberately set out to distress you and cause you discomfort? Your saying so & proving it are worlds apart (legally).
    3. To "Sue" the person individually is very risky. I have personally started such proceedings against individuals and only stopped when I was told I'd get little change from my £20k investment and even if I won would the defendant even be able to repay? A HCEO isn't on big bucks. He may rent his home and have no assets so you suing him would be futile and bad advice. Fact.
    4. If you're taking criminal action, it'd be against the firm as the HCEO would be protected under liability. So at worst the firm or the HCEO may get a caution if there's compelling evidence that this is targeted stalking / harassment.

Surely just with the above 4 points you can see why I'm saying things don't add up.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      Would it be giving to much away, if I were to ask, if this officer is chasing "someone" in respect of tax/vat owed to HMRC? the only reason I ask is, there are an awful lot of cases where a so called bailiff has turned up at someone's business/property, claiming to be from the courts, demanding all sorts, when in actual fact, they are nothing more than a debt collection agency. In those cases one may consider it to be harassment and an unfair relationship.
      Thats not harassment mate. That'd be dealt with by FCA (CONC 1) & the MoJ. It's not criminal nor is it harassment. It's unlawful and a breach of guidelines / the principle regulatory sourcebook.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok. Well I'm not really sure why the suspicion about this being out of order and just not right.

I am not a liar.

We are going athe hceo company for what it's worth but I want to go for this snake personally as he has made it personal.

I have the police involved as he threatened me etc.

I also have evidence from my cctv and my mobile phone with sound.

Comment

Also how do you know bailiffs don't look at this site?

And what did you not want me to post on here? You said to pm you never in doubt. I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
            Would it be giving to much away, if I were to ask, if this officer is chasing "someone" in respect of tax/vat owed to HMRC? the only reason I ask is, there are an awful lot of cases where a so called bailiff has turned up at someone's business/property, claiming to be from the courts, demanding all sorts, when in actual fact, they are nothing more than a debt collection agency. In those cases one may consider it to be harassment and an unfair relationship.

Hi

There is no indication on the letter they left what the alleged debt is for.

No copy of a Writ or anything to really back it up.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pawly555 View Post
              We are going athe hceo company
              How can you do that if he's not registered with any HCEO company?

Yes indeed this is him being vindictive and he is not on the register! .

Comment

He not on the list in his name but the owner of the hceo company is and this cretin definitely works for this him/firm.

Comment

As I stated above. He's protected under liability. You cannot take action against him personally via civil courts. It'd need to be the firm itself - if any laws were broken then the police will take the appropriate criminal action.

However you look at it, no matter what he has done - you can only report the criminal elements to the police and they will then deal with the individual. So worse case he might get a record / caution.

Civilly you'd be throwing good money away. That advice was free as well

Comment

Also how do you know bailiffs don't look at this site?.
                    because I built it and all guests are highly restricted. The minute you email me the letter as I requested, I'd have then moved this thread into a secure section (but you didn't email me) that only members can view. No HCEO's are members here.

Comment

Well I'm going after him and his firm any which way I can. So are the police. I am meeting my solicitor next week to discuss the way forward. I asked the first question before i told my solicitor and was just going to let it go and write to the hceo and tell them where to go etc. Then after talking it over with family and our solicitor we have decided to go after him.

I was simply asking a quick question on here as to how best to go about writing to the hceo firm and informing them the alleged debt/writ is nothing to do with me. Everyone then kept asking more questions and i can't blab on here for fear of messing up my claim etc.

And it has all blown up into this. Then I was accused of time wasting. I only wanted a straight answer to my straight question. There is no need to delve into it too much.

No need to write I was talking shit. That was definitely rude etc.

Anyway I will update this when and how I nail the little bailiff shit. So others can maybe do the same and stand up to the pathetic little bullies.

Comment

I'm going after him and his firm any which way I can. So are the police. I am meeting my solicitor next week to discuss the way forward. . . .

. . . I will update this when and how I nail the little bailiff shit. So others can maybe do the same and stand up to the pathetic little bullies.
                        You may like to consider a Private Prosecution if the police aren't interested. Ask your solicitor about that option when you meet this week. You would need to prove that the bailiff did something unlawful.

http://thejusticegap.com/2012/06/pri...%80%99s-right/

Comment

Also I've never been rude or ungrateful on here either and it would be good to feel one is able to pop back on here should the need arise. Are we all on the same side?

All the best

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you PlanB I will do that. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Well I'm going after him and his firm any which way I can. So are the police. I am meeting my solicitor next week to discuss the way forward. I asked the first question before i told my solicitor and was just going to let it go and write to the hceo and tell them where to go etc. Then after talking it over with family and our solicitor we have decided to go after him.

I was simply asking a quick question on here as to how best to go about writing to the hceo firm and informing them the alleged debt/writ is nothing to do with me. Everyone then kept asking more questions and i can't blab on here for fear of messing up my claim etc.

And it has all blown up into this. Then I was accused of time wasting. I only wanted a straight answer to my straight question. There is no need to delve into it too much.

No need to write I was talking shit. That was definitely rude etc.

Anyway I will update this when and how I nail the little bailiff shit. So others can maybe do the same and stand up to the pathetic little bullies.
                            How can you go for the firm, when the HCEO doesn't work for it and isn't on the register? How after your first posts, when you didn't know the firm, have you miraculously become aware of the firm?

Comment

That's a great link you sent me. Thanks I will read up on it.

Comment

I don't understand why he's not on the register himself. It's just his boss. But when infant the century confirmed this lovely gentleman works for them. I'm confused too. I thought he should be on the list in his name.!?

Comment

Working...
                                X