X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Writ

Hi

Well there are a few extra facts to this case that I cannot divuldge. This bailiff has acted well outside his remit. You wouldn't believe what he did and if I posted it he would know who he is and I would be risking my case. I have a good case and I will let you know how it pans out.

Comment

We don't need additional facts. From what you've said and our knowledge of the law, I beg to differ. Email or message me and tell me? Why not? It won't affect anything. Go for it.

You also need at least £10,000 - £20,000 to even get a day in court. I think you're talking shit, sorry but you are and therefore ive no more time for you.

Why waste our valuable time with lies? Even if this HCEO came and made a direct threat - a civil case will cost you tens of thousands hence I'm saying if any solicitor told you that you have any case, let alone a good case, they're clueless.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Like I said there is more to this case. A lot more.

Police are involved etc

No lies here.

Why be so offensive and aggressive. No need for that.

Been with our solicitor for thirty years. So they are not clueless.

Yes they are expensive and we don't use them all the time, hence using this site, which I thought was friendly!?

For the owner to be so rude is not reassuring. What will everyone be like?

Comment

Ahhhh - now if it's a criminal case then that's totally different.

You previously said you were suing the HCEO - to sue means high court hence my comments.

I'm not rude. I'm extremely busy & don't play games when my time is better served to those that actually need it.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Pawly555 View Post
            Like I said there is more to this case. A lot more.

Police are involved etc

No lies here.

Yes they are expensive and we don't use them all the time, hence using this site, which I thought was friendly!?

I don't think Niddy is being aggressive or offensive.

Some of what he says may appear blunt, but we need information before we can give any answers

All we know at present is, that you have an issue with a HCEO, that you say they have broken the law and that your solicitor is involved.

The information is too vague.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes they are expensive and we don't use them all the time, hence using this site, which I thought was friendly!

It's wise to use a website forum to canvass different opinions to complement your solicitor's formal advice; but how can we do that if you don't tell us the full facts?

We're a friendly but also really busy bunch of volunteers who even 'work' on a Sunday as you can see. I hope that answers your question

Comment

My initial question was how to deal with paperwork that was put in my postbox for a company I have never heard of. That's all I asked. I.e. how do I go about telling hceo company this has nothing to do with me.

This hceo deliberately put letter in my door because he could. Just to upset me. There is previous on this specimen. I went for him last time because of his conduct but was offered an out of court settlement by his firm. It was such a scandal they wanted me to go away. Now he has made this personal I want to sue him personally and because of what he has done I have been advised I can. And the police are on it.

I don't think I deserved being spoken to like that and I don't feel able to ask for any other advice for fear of being shot down and be accused of being a time waster.

I have to be very careful what I divulge because of the case. Not being awkward on purpose.

Comment

My initial question was how to deal with paperwork that was put in my postbox for a company I have never heard of. That's all I asked. I.e. how do I go about telling hceo company this has nothing to do with me.

This hceo deliberately put letter in my door because he could. Just to upset me. There is previous on this specimen. I went for him last time because of his conduct but was offered an out of court settlement by his firm. It was such a scandal they wanted me to go away. Now he has made this personal I want to sue him personally and because of what he has done I have been advised I can. And the police are on it.
                  From the way you describe things it looks like this individual holds a personal grudge against you. Have you checked to see whether he is actually authorised as a HCEO on the register http://www.hceoa.org.uk/members/auth...directory.html

If this person is acting without authority or doing anything they shouldn't be doing then maybe you should contact his line manager or boss in case you're not alone in being on the receiving end of his vindictive behaviour.

You say his employer has already paid you damages for a previous incident so they may be very interested to learn that he's still at it. Although I am puzzled as to why they didn't sack him after the last incident. Unless you're implying he's now posing as something he's not because they did fire him which is why he now holds a grudge against you.

If the police are investigating his possible harassment or him being an imposter then that should stop him in his tracks. There's nothing like a visit from the Old Bill to make one focus

Comment

Thank you PlanB.

I know about how writs work etc and I wasn't asking about anything in depth to do with the writ per se. I just put in a quick question as to the best way to let hceo know it's the wrong address etc. That the company on their writ is nothing to do with me. I just needed a quick answer and to be fair I was trying not to waste anyone's time.
                    , including mine as I run three businesses myself and am so busy all the time.

It was a simple question and I didn't demand further attention. I was going to just do that but in light of bailiffs behaviour and on talking to my solicitor we have decided to take it a lot further. I didn't want to get into all that on here for good reason.

If I kept asking more and more questions and was winding you all up then yes, I would be a time wasting lying idiot etc, but this is not the case.

So I feel I have been unfairly dealt with.

Comment

Just seen your last post PlanB

Yes indeed this is him being vindictive and he is not on the register!?

The whole thing stinks. This is why he is now in deep water. I can't believe he is so stupid to drop himself in it again.

I will update on here when I can and it may help others to know how he has been dealt with.

Yes. I have written a letter to his boss, my solicitor helped me draft one up.

Thank you very much for your support.

Comment

So I feel I have been unfairly dealt with.
                        Okay. I'm sorry you feel that way.

I won't spend any more of my time asking what you perceive to be silly questions, and I'll stop offering help which you see as a waste of your time.

Comment

I wasn't directing that at you PlanB I was answering Never in doubt as he said I was a time waster and telling lies etc. Your posts have got stuck in between the others. I said thInk you for your support. Can you see that post?

Comment

I wasn't directing that at you PlanB I was answering Never in doubt as he said I was a time waster and telling lies etc. Your posts have got stuck in between the others. I said thInk you for your support. Can you see that post?
                            Yes based on the limited info from your posts at that time. You never mentioned criminal when I last commented, you said sue. Both words are opposites, so of course I'm sceptical.

If you've got legal cover then no need to ask random laypersons. Ask your solicitor who you'll pay for, that's common sense.

We see a lot of cases on here and in all my years doing this sort of thing, I'm telling you that something isn't right here. I don't know what but I'm right. I don't make such mistakes.

I must stress that we do check things out. I've asked you to email me a copy which would stay between us - but you won't. That's a sure fire signal that something's wrong.

You know we have a solicitor here? We are DPA registered. Your HCEO cannot (and won't) view AAD.

It doesn't help when your registered email clearly isn't your own - unless you're two different people of course. As I say, I'm not here to quiz you but something isn't right. Please do not discuss email / this paragraph publicly. PM me if you wish to clarify that. It might be all so innocent...

Comment

Well you've certainly baffled me:

Your post #18
                              “Like I said there is more to this case. A lot more.
                              Police are involved etc
                              No lies here.
                              For the owner to be so rude is not reassuring. What will everyone be like?”

Your post #22
                              "My initial question was how to deal with paperwork that was put in my postbox for a company I have never heard of. That's all I asked. I.e. how do I go about telling hceo company this has nothing to do with me.
                              I don't think I deserved being spoken to like that and I don't feel able to ask for any other advice for fear of being shot down and be accused of being a time waster.
                              I have to be very careful what I divulge because of the case. Not being awkward on purpose."

Are you saying that you're going to sue this bloke and that there's a separate criminal element that the police are looking at?

Extract from Plan B's post#23
                              "Have you checked to see whether he is actually authorised as a HCEO on the registerhttp://www.hceoa.org.uk/members/auth...directory.html "

Extract from your post #25
                              "Yes indeed this is him being vindictive and he is not on the register!?"

Does this mean that you're no longer looking for the HCEO company?
                              Last edited by colonelsensibl; 7 December 2014, 17:19. Reason: Quotation marks added

Comment

Would it be giving to much away, if I were to ask, if this officer is chasing "someone" in respect of tax/vat owed to HMRC? the only reason I ask is, there are an awful lot of cases where a so called bailiff has turned up at someone's business/property, claiming to be from the courts, demanding all sorts, when in actual fact, they are nothing more than a debt collection agency. In those cases one may consider it to be harassment and an unfair relationship.
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X