GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Credit

Hiya

slightly confused as your thread title suggests 1st credit are chasing for a debt but then you spin off about a CO.

regards the CO - once it is paid off you simply contact the owner of the charge and tell them to remove the land registry entry immediately and to update the credit reference agencies as appropriately.

regards 1st credit is this a separate account that you are saying has around 900 balance but of that only 300 or so is yours?

Please clarify the the two issues in two separate posts. If I have misread please spell it out for me.

There is no need to SAR/CCA anyone right now.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If you are looking to sort 1st credit then I can help with that, even so far as default removal, but let's take it one step at a time for now - please elaborate and update me then we'll see what can be done.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

Yeh sorry the CO is completely seperate issue to which you just answered where to go from here on out so thank you, the 1st Credit is now the owner of the £950 -ish Halifax debt which was from a Halifax credit card I had with them then defaulted some time ago when the o/st balance on the card was about £300, and the interest has just mounted since then till they started passing it around to different DCA's. The situation is really as stated above, I have received 2 letters from them one in with a letter from the halifax saying they had sold the debt and all its rights to 1st Credit.

Cheers Niddy

Dave

Comment

Hi

ok so 1st credit, what do you want to do with them? Fight or settle?

1 - Fight.
          If you want to fight this and see what happens then you simply need to start from scratch and send a CCA request to 1st Credit. When that comes back let me know and we'll see what we can do for you;

2 - Settle.
          If you're looking to get the default removed and want to move on with life and get rid of this once and for all, we should be able to sort this for you with our contact at 1st credit who is amenable to negotiation. Based on what you say above if you had a maximum of £300 (original debt) I'm sure I could sort this for you. Regardless, still send off for a CCA as that helps negotiate a better (lower) settlement.

So, send for a CCA and then let's catch up afterwards.

Comment

Hi Niddy

Cheers for getting back to me, option 2 seems the best bet so I will send the CCA request to them as I just want rid.

Cheers mate speak soon.

Dave

Comment

Hi
              Just received the CCA , a 1 page photocopy of the cc application with my signature on it at my old address from 2002, then a halifax terms of use to the old address and then finally a credit card agreement regulated by the CCA 1974 which refers to me at my current address (don't know if it's relevant?) so what do you think I should do now as they're asking for the full amount and giving me 21 days to respond with an offer.

Cheers guys

Dave

Comment

What about a SAR to see the activity on the account??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEB71 View Post
                  Hi
                  Just received the CCA , a 1 page photocopy of the cc application with my signature on it at my old address from 2002, then a halifax terms of use to the old address and then finally a credit card agreement regulated by the CCA 1974 which refers to me at my current address (don't know if it's relevant?) so what do you think I should do now as they're asking for the full amount and giving me 21 days to respond with an offer.

Cheers guys

Dave
                  Send it to Niddy to check its UE

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...reement-to-AAD
                  "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheers mate
                    Do I upload everything they sent?

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEB71 View Post
                      What about a SAR to see the activity on the account??

Cheers
                      nah waste of time. Send me cca docs please. I'll be around later and look then.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                        Do you want me to send everything or just the agreement as if you need the lot mate I won't be able to get it all over till tomorrow if that's ok.
                        Cheers

Comment

Everything please mate

Comment

Cheers Niddy
                            I'll send the lot tomoz mate thanks for looking into it for me

Comment

Hi Niddy I'm just about ready to send it, to confirm, send the lot untouched with nothing blanked out?
                              Cheers mate

Comment

That's it. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X