GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FACBOOK SCAM? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACBOOK SCAM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACBOOK SCAM?

Facebook scam this morning thru a chap on friends list, won $150000 on facebook lottery give details and pay $2000 tax/delivery charges, went a long for a while, even sent message to the chap on friends list and response was yes I did sent message to you thru chat and have you paid delivery charge etc, so I asked him a personal question which only he would know the answer = silence from then on.

The other chap stated as I stated open package and take out the charges, he stated sealed and cannot , but how much can you afford to send immediatly, = I saidyou pay the charges then, === silence from then on. so be aware of this peeps reported scam from years ago still going on.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X