GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC & DG Solicitors - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC & DG Solicitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HSBC & DG Solicitors

Great news, just got this letter and they are holding off collecting payments for 24 weeks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DG_2013_12_12_EDITED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	1398836
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Excellent that's good and gives you some breathing space - enjoy the peace and quiet
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Times up!...
        It has now been passed onto Wescot.
        They now want payments to re-commence.
        I forgot I sent of a letter ages ago asking for the CA so I fired of another one.
        They've got back to me with the same answer as when DG Solicitors had the 'account'...
        It's NOT a Credit Account, it's a Current Account therefore no CA.

HANG ON A SECOND......
        I took out a LOAN too, so what happened to the CA for THAT!
        I re-read the letter I got for the FIRST CA request and the SECOND CA request. They practically say the SAME thing. The Current Account and Loan were MERGED INTO ONE.
        If that's the case;

1. WHY were the TWO accounts MERGED?
        2. WHY have I got TWO defaults on my credit file and not ONE?
        3. WHAT happened to the CA for the LOAN?
        Attached Files
        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Working...
        X