GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script arrow global CCJ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arrow global CCJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: arrow global CCJ

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Ok
    1. When was the claim, ie the court date?
    2. Are you a homeowner?
    3. Was the CCJ actually issued then, at court? If so what is the damage, ie monthly repayments or what>
    £25 a month starting next month, yes I'm a homeowner and I got the judgement for claimant without going to court (before the court date) on Saturday just gone.

Comment

Originally posted by slippyhelen View Post
      I just mentioned it to remind myself I'm not a total knob.
      You're not a nob, far from it. Sometimes the pressure can be enough to make us do daft things, but that's human. Don't beat yourself up, you'll get there - first we need to factfind a wee bit and see if there is anything to be done.

Worse case, come Weds we'll ask Paul to pop in and see what he thinks, he's shit hot and highly respected here and in court
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I would think there's still a chance to deal on this, and if it's settled before a month expires would that mean the CCJ wasn't registered, Niddy?

Comment

£25 a month starting next month, yes I'm a homeowner and I got the judgement for claimant without going to court (before the court date) on Saturday just gone.
          Hmmm, bummer. I'm not sure what is best so will ask Paul to come and see what he suggests.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
            I would think there's still a chance to deal on this, and if it's settled before a month expires would that mean the CCJ wasn't registered, Niddy?
            Yes, settled - how likely will anyone take 25% of the debt when it is now judgment debt awarded? I wouldn't - would you?

Comment

Hmmm true. Depends how keen they were on fast cash rather than years of installments I suppose. Shame Helen didn't come here first before sending the admission

Comment

You're not a nob, far from it. Sometimes the pressure can be enough to make us do daft things, but that's human. Don't beat yourself up, you'll get there - first we need to factfind a wee bit and see if there is anything to be done.

Worse case, come Weds we'll ask Paul to pop in and see what he thinks, he's shit hot and highly respected here and in court
                Thank you. The pressure was actually making me nuts. X

Comment

Thank you. The pressure was actually making me nuts. X
                  Exactly but please don't kick yourself, that's the last thing we want. Main thing is moving forwards from here, not worrying about what could have been.

I'll ask Paul to pop in, he's the expert at these things....

Comment

Sorry for delay, email sent to Paul.

Comment

Thanks a million.

Comment

Sorry for delay, email sent to Paul.

Hi - any joy? Thanks

Comment

Check PM's....

Comment

Thanks, will do what you suggested.

Comment

Working...
                            X