GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fighting Fund - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighting Fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fighting Fund

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    You mean a NatPest mug?

You don't wish to know what MBNA stands for!
    Heard a few. But mostly comical rather than offensive or directed.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      MBNA = Mo**erf***ing B*st*rds of North America

Is that offensive enough? Certainly very well deserved!
      True. Could also substitute the M for Masterbate, certainly a few of them there when I worked there. And more than a few left there now!!

And just in case they are reading this -
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

And here was me thinking FP was a lady

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
          And here was me thinking FP was a lady
          Whilst dealing with Muppets you do tend to lose ladylike habits, fortunately when returning to civilisation one can converse politely and respectfully, therefore in my books FP is a lady
          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

If FP is a lady then as a gentlemen it would be rude of me to comment

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              I know mate, there's always bigger fish
              time for us to fry you eh??

i'll have salt vinegar and curry sauce please
              I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Working...
              X