GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unknown Debt from Cabot Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unknown Debt from Cabot Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unknown Debt from Cabot Finance

paulatwatsonssolicitors | Just another WordPress.com site

My latest blog entry shows that even i suffer these type of cretins from time to time lol.

If you are not aware of the debt then i would seriously write to them and ask them for evidence of the indebtedness.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post

My latest blog entry shows that even i suffer these type of cretins from time to time lol.

If you are not aware of the debt then i would seriously write to them and ask them for evidence of the indebtedness.
      Agreed. Being serious the template above is ideal.

I suppose my telling em to get lost is acceptable but realistically that's not what to do. I'm just bitter, twisted and don't care much about their feelings. However it's not wise to follow my lead in such instances.

I am though, fao Paul, going to tell Mortimer Clarke to suck on it cos I'll cancel insurance & burn the fucker down before THEY get a penny

Paul, nice letter.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post

I did laugh at your email mate

Case of no, yes, no, I'm a litigator, ok sorry our error
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          I did laugh at your email mate

Case of no, yes, no, I'm a litigator, ok sorry our error
          lmao funny thing is i sent the fecker on to the OFT too so they can have a look and see if the trader is fit for a licence

Comment

I am though, fao Paul, going to tell Mortimer Clarke to suck on it cos I'll cancel insurance & burn the fucker down before THEY get a penny
            Is that wise and does Mrs Niddy know of your plan

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              Perhaps she's well insured too...

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Comment

Just got another one from the dumbasses. It looks like they can't read.
                  I'll send a slightly edited version of the letter Paul posted.
                  Attached Files
                  I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Have you been hiding pooky or just nothing to report?

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                      Have you been hiding pooky or just nothing to report?
                      LOL... Nothing to report.
                      Re: RC - AW & JD. They have conceded
                      Santy - They just sent me statements - but not FULL from account opening. So I have sent them a reminder letter.

Have a look at the rest of my posts, I'll check through and update what's needed.
                      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Update
                        Not even had chance to post a reply to their last letter and we get ANOTHER one this morning...

How can Mrs Pooky sign the consent form anyway if they’re not using her current married name, she cant give consent to something that’s not in her name, nor would she if it was as that’s admission to the debt
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just got yet ANOTHER letter from the muppets.
                          The claims in the letter...

1. Previously been sent a copy of the signed agreement.
                          NOT TO ADDRESS TO WHICH THEY ARE CURRENTLY CORRESPONDING WITH.

2. Claim to have sent statements to previous address and no claim of fraud presented.
                          CORRECT - Because Ex Husband destroyed all evidence.

3. We note that the address STILL has the same surnamed person living there.
                          CORRECT - Because Ex remarried and moved the bitch in with him and then left her within 2 weeks of getting married.

4. Been advised on several occasions when we telephoned you that you were unwell.
                          CORRECT & INCORRECT - We have NEVER received ANY telephone calls from you but YES, I am often unwell and to which number were you calling .

If that's the case with number 3 then WHY is Mrs pooky, who now has a different name getting these letters at a different address?
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'd not worry yourself over this nonsense. You have sent in a clear letter asking for clarity and they chose to ignore it. Save their letters and if necessary we can use this against them if it continues.

In the meantime try and forget about them, it's not yours so don't worry. When you're feeling better then take it to the FOS and get them done - the least they deserve, but save that fight for another day - let them make some more threats and get clever first, ie dig a deeper hole

Comment

I'd not worry yourself over this nonsense. You have sent in a clear letter asking for clarity and they chose to ignore it. Save their letters and if necessary we can use this against them if it continues.

In the meantime try and forget about them, it's not yours so don't worry. When you're feeling better then take it to the FOS and get them done - the least they deserve, but save that fight for another day - let them make some more threats and get clever first, ie dig a deeper hole
                              Willdo, really looking forward to their threat of them handing it back to their collections department in 21 days

Comment

I've been rather busy decorating our bungalow as Mrs Pooky is going blind due to Diabetes and we wanted to make the place look nice for her before complete loss of sight.

Anyways...... I wrote my own letter to the Cabot Muppets.

In regards to your latest letter, dated 23rd May 2012 The consent form that you posted to the above address can not be signed as that act itself would be an act of fraud.
                                You state that you have previously sent a copy of the signed agreement, could you tell me when this was done and to what address you posted the document(s), you also say that Providian sent statements to the address in OLD-ADDRESS, again, could you tell me when this was as I have never seen any. You also inform me that the OLD-ADDRESS address still has a person with the surname of OTHER-NAME, this is correct so I fail to see why you are harassing me at a totally different address for a debt that is NOT mine AND the household name at the above address is POOKY. So STOP harassing ME for the debt and start harassing the OTHER-NAME at the OLD-ADDRESS address.
                                You are also asking an impossible task, in as such you want me to supply you with evidence of my signature and proof of residency for the time the account was opened. I can't do this as I don't know when the account was opened and I am not OTHER-NAME. If YOU want proof of residency, I am not going to do any work for you as I do NOT work for you so I fail to see WHY I should do YOUR work for you.
                                Another false statement from you is that you have tried to telephone me but have been told that I was not well. I have NEVER received ANY phone calls from you so you could NOT have been told that I was unwell and unavailable to take your call. Could you tell me what number you were calling and what time and date these calls were allegedly made. And also, your request for 'evidence' of being unwell ridiculous.
                                Your threat that if you do not hear from me within 21 days has no bearing on me and if you wish, you can pass the account back to your collections department the very second you have finished reading this letter as I have previously informed you that this is a fraud and that I am NOT liable for the debt and therefore you will NOT be receiving a single penny from me.
                                If you do not provide me with concrete evidence, including all relevant documentation of this debt and reasons why you are harassing me, WITHOUT the need for this ridiculous consent form signed WITHIN 21 DAYS. Either cease pursuing the debt at the above address or I WILL be taking LEGAL ACTION against YOU.

Mrs Pooky has since received TWO more letters, the first one acknowledging receipt of the letter and asking for time to look into things, the second one asking for more time.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X