GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Please help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please help

Originally posted by vicxzy View Post
    Thanks Niddy, All I have felt strong enough to do so far is look on the CCCS websote & fill in their debt remedy tool, I was so scared of posting on a forum too.
    Could u point me in the direction of insolvency info on here by any chance? Also if im bankrupt does my house get taken away & does it mean I cant keep my bank account?

Thanks x
    Hope your feeling better Vicky. I know its easier to say than do but try and slow down a wee bit, you’ve got so much to deal with your head must be spinning.

Take your time to read the advice you’ve been giving and decide what the best options are for yourself. One step at a time honey is the only way you’ll get through this mess with your sanity still intact.

Gerry x x

Comment

No I have no assets apart from my house. I'm on statutory sick pay as my pregnancy has been extremely complicated, & its likely that in a few weeks ill be made redundant for the 2nd time in 2 years.
      OH is on minimum wage & can only just cover our rent, council tax & utility bills, my income pays for our food & fuel for him to get to work, barely & thats it. We are not entitles to benefits as I was working last tax year.
      We would never be able to find £600.

Comment

Thank you Gerry.
        Niddy I am not making 'Childish digs' you said 'Im sorry if you think thats harsh' & I replied that I do think it was harsh, that's my opinion.
        Anyway thank you very much everyone but please no one else waste your time replying to me again as I wont see it.
        I wont be back, theres a huge difference between realistic & rude.

Comment

I am sorry you feel that way, and I do hope you have noted the numbers of the charity... you seem to be stuck on the fee of 600 but really there is so much more to BR then that. I would suggest you call one of the FREE charities and seek some advice... there may even be help for the fee Im not sure.

But now is the time to squirrel and maybe you need to look at the whole paying a mortgage on a house your not in.. I knwo you don't want to go back as hes an arse for sleeping around but right now the best thing may be to sell or to get back in that house and kick HIM out or charge him a rent.

lots of options for you -- talk to CAB or CCCS first. then come on back

Comment

Originally posted by vicxzy View Post
            Anyway thank you very much everyone but please no one else waste your time replying to me again as I wont see it.
            I wont be back, theres a huge difference between realistic & rude.
            grow up!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X