GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Payplan not sending my payments to creditors - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payplan not sending my payments to creditors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Payplan not sending my payments to creditors

Originally posted by planB View Post
    Glad you're feeling better today. You've every right to get angry but don't get sad because these guys are not worthy of your emotions

I don't see why Payplan can't put your money back onto your debt card in an instant. Whenever I return a purchase to a shop that's what they always do so it must be possible. If they took money off your card they can put it back on your card in technical terms Maybe it's time to speak to a manager to crank things up a little
    thank you and yes your correct i will reply to them and mention this , will post what they reply

Comment

I haven't had a reply yet to the last email i sent them, which was to mention that it is possible to refund a debit card just like you can in a shop .

It's gone 4pm now the deadline i gave them , its also Friday so they don't work weekends and it looks like they will have my money for another few days .

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
        I haven't had a reply yet to the last email i sent them, which was to mention that it is possible to refund a debit card just like you can in a shop .

It's gone 4pm now the deadline i gave them , its also Friday so they don't work weekends and it looks like they will have my money for another few days .
        No harm in ringing them up and shouting down the phone. It may not get you your money back today but I guarantee you'll feel better afterwards

Comment

and you might want to mention you'd like some interest for the amount of time they've held your money

not good enough that they've been trying to phone, they had an email address and it's been two months, so they could even have sent an actual letter

I would phone them, calm and assertive and let rip, they've broken lots of their own guidelines

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
            and you might want to mention you'd like some interest for the amount of time they've held your money

not good enough that they've been trying to phone, they had an email address and it's been two months, so they could even have sent an actual letter

I would phone them, calm and assertive and let rip, they've broken lots of their own guidelines

it's only £12 but still they have that money in their account.

They dont often respond to email's and even today they have ignored two from me so far.

Comment

S2M - pm coming in!

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                S2M - pm coming in!
                received and replied

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Just looked on payplanplan, its a joke , the message is saying

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE MAKING GOOD PROGRESS WITH YOUR DEBT MANAGEMENT PLAN

It would be better progress if they actually sent my money or refunded it so i can do my own dmp

Comment

payplan still haven't sent the paymets , i have sent them this email

Sent: 07-Nov-2012 Hi

I would like you to send the money i have sent in september and october to the creditors and then cancel my plan, the court has set the ccj/charge for £17 a month and there is and never was a change to lewis group which i sent and explained in previous email's that it is £3.89 , i explained to Aaron that i was sending £1.00 to fairfax a £1.00 to orange which has always been a £1.00 , i think you should read through the email's to see that i made it clear what was happening and you need to send the money as you are holding it without my consent .

I will be doing my own dmp from now on but first you need to send the two months which i sent to payplan to the creditors, i am in control of my creditors and i and my husband are fully aware we have ccj's and so would like you to send the two months payments to orange lewis group and fairfax it is quite simple .

Thank you

i am waiting for a reply from fairfax and lewis group as i sent them a letter explaining that payplan never sent the payments and also sent them both a copy of all the email's i sent payplan expressing my concern that payment hasen't been made so they know it was not deliberate , i also asked them to provide bank details so i can set a standing order to pay them in the future as i am cancelling the dmp with payplan .

Comment

Just sent two more email's to payplan about non payment, i just looked on payplanplus and the payments are pending so thats a start

Comment

Working...
                        X