GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Payplan not sending my payments to creditors - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payplan not sending my payments to creditors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Payplan not sending my payments to creditors

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    I'm nervous as Lewis group is a ccj and two payments have been missed so i don't know how long they wait before starting court action
    I would pay them asap in case they go for C/o if they can I pay lewis group by internet banking ccj if you want their details pm me.

Comment

I would as advised get letter in post with supporting emails.

If you show its someone elses mistake I would doubt CL Finance would be wanting to do anything.

This will be one of those times action by you will stop anything from them. They wouldnt want to litigate on small arrears caused by a mistake by Payplan

Comment

I would write (email) Payplan and tell them that they have until 4 pm on Friday to forward your money which they are withholding without your permission to your creditors, and then confirm in writing that they've done this as instructed. Tell them if they fail to do this then you will make a complaint to FSA because you don't need to go through the full in-house complaints procudure and the FOS in order to get their licence revoked by their regulator
        Last edited by PlanB; 1 November 2012, 12:46.

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
          I would write (email) Payplan and tell them that they have until 4 pm on Friday to forward your money which they are withholding without your permission to your creditors, and then confirm in writing that they've done this as instructed. Tell them if they fail to do this then you will make a complaint to FSA because you don't need to go through the full in-house complaints procudure and the FOS in order to get their licence revoked by their regulator

this is the message on the payplanplus screen when i sign in.

Important

We have insufficient funds to send to your creditors!

Comment

Important

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post

exactly

Comment

Important

"Insufficient" funds is not the same thing as no money at all. So make 'em hand over whatever money of yours they've got in their bank to your creditors even if it leaves a shortfall.

This isn't an all-or-nothing situation

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                  "Insufficient" funds is not the same thing as no money at all. So make 'em hand over whatever money of yours they've got in their bank to your creditors even if it leaves a shortfall.

This isn't an all-or-nothing situation
                  I have sent them the second email today , first no response as yet, second it says. They have until tomorrow at 4pm to refund my money and then cancel the plan if they don't comply i am putting an official complaint in to the OFT

Comment

from our days on a DMP in the dim and distant past, I seem to remember both Payplan and CCCS have a minimum under which they won't play because the charges (to them) are more than the payment. Sounds like that is what is happening here. They should of course have told you, but I guess they expect you to log on and find out that way.

I'd get rid (thought you had actually) and pay the money through standing orders. They are doing nothing for you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                      from our days on a DMP in the dim and distant past, I seem to remember both Payplan and CCCS have a minimum under which they won't play because the charges (to them) are more than the payment. Sounds like that is what is happening here. They should of course have told you, but I guess they expect you to log on and find out that way.

I'd get rid (thought you had actually) and pay the money through standing orders. They are doing nothing for you anyway.
                      yes we are getting rid .

Comment

received this reply today

Thank you for your messages.

I have tried to call you this morning with regards to the messages you have sent in to us.

I do have to make you aware that we have been trying to call you although there are no voicemail facilities on your mobile, we really need to discuss this with you.

I also have to stress that any bank transfer can take up to 5 working days to clear into another account, and we also hold no bank details for yourself which we need so we can issue a refund to you.

As you have a county court judegement we cannot alter the payment on our system and will not allow to send any funds out unless this is the full amount.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Natalie Holmes
                        Case Officer

Comment

Afternoon S2M.

Hope today you feeling slightly better today.

No expert on DMP's sure someone be along to advise you better.

But from an outsider seems they are a waste of space and as opposed to be helping you they are actually hindering you and by their inaction could be leading you further into trouble.

But that is said from someone who has worked through a self made DMP and wished to control the process themselves.

Perhaps you are at this stage yourself which is not a bad place to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                            Afternoon S2M.

Hope today you feeling slightly better today.

No expert on DMP's sure someone be along to advise you better.

But from an outsider seems they are a waste of space and as opposed to be helping you they are actually hindering you and by their inaction could be leading you further into trouble.

But that is said from someone who has worked through a self made DMP and wished to control the process themselves.

Perhaps you are at this stage yourself which is not a bad place to be.
                            Hi
                            Thank you i am better today , i was so angry yesterday but i am chilled now lol.

I intend to dump payplan once i get the money back and have already written Fairfax and Lewis group a letter along with the email's which i sent and received from payplan so hopefuly they see it was not our fault and that we actually did pay something.

I don't know it is a good idea to send them my bank account details, as i have never paid by dd or so, i always paid using my debit card .

Comment

Glad to here you are feeling somewhat better.

I personally think you have done the right thing and advised your creditors that you paid something but a third company have messed up.

Payplan can be dealt with at your leisure. Lewis and Fairfax sadly have the law behind them.

If it helps we pay CL finance via DD. They havnt been dipping into our account or anything. They take what we tell them too.

We also pay Apex via DD. We had money worries early this year and just wrote to them revoking the sum we were paying advised them what they could take and said anything over and above this would be classed as stealing and we would inform who ever we saw fit.

They backed down and the new payment plan was accepted.

That said I did visit Lewis website yesterday when you were so down and looked and as was advised by another poster there is a facility to pay by debitcard.

You just need you account number which is on all correspondence from them.

Comment

Hi
                                Thank you i am better today , i was so angry yesterday but i am chilled now lol.

I don't know it is a good idea to send them my bank account details, as i have never paid by dd or so, i always paid using my debit card .
                                Glad you're feeling better today. You've every right to get angry but don't get sad because these guys are not worthy of your emotions

I don't see why Payplan can't put your money back onto your debt card in an instant. Whenever I return a purchase to a shop that's what they always do so it must be possible. If they took money off your card they can put it back on your card in technical terms Maybe it's time to speak to a manager to crank things up a little

Comment

Working...
                                X