GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Defaulted 15 months ago still paying interest - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defaulted 15 months ago still paying interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Defaulted 15 months ago still paying interest

Bollox. where does it say in the agreement a 3rd party can visit your home? it doesnt.

It prob does say they can sell to a 3rd party, but collection procedures are their procedures, not a requirement under the terms of the agreement.

Really winds me up when these twats think they are clever with their wording.

You do not have to answer the door to anyone, apart from a few select people, they, are not one of them!

If it was me, id be sending em a letter saying, thanks for your misleading reply, take this letter as notice i have now filed an harrasment charge (if you actually will be of course lol)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Defaulted 15 months ago still paying interest

update:
      Letter from them...they are not dealing with the debt anymore. I have a new DCA.

Comment

Working...
      X