GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Halifax Overdraft Default Woes - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halifax Overdraft Default Woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halifax Overdraft Default Woes

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    So your chores are:

1. SAR the Bank
    2. SAR N Hunter
    3. Request council send YOU a letter confirming address history based on council tax records
    I requested letters from my previous letting agencies as well as my local council to confirm previous addresses.

I was wondering rather than spending £10 SAR'ing N Hunter, would it be just as effective to send them all of these letters confirming my addresses and asking them to ensure they are accurate on their end?

Comment

Originally posted by fivezerothree View Post
      Sorry to back pedal a little but I was interesting in the closing statement of the advanced SAR template.

Is this asking them to substantiate the amounts they have charged me and forcing them to tell me what it actually cost the bank to bounce a direct debit or for me to go into unarranged overdraft etc?
      Sorry - missed this, yea it's basically an accountable breakdown of all charges incurred....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by fivezerothree View Post
        I was wondering rather than spending £10 SAR'ing N Hunter, would it be just as effective to send them all of these letters confirming my addresses and asking them to ensure they are accurate on their end?
        Nope, you need to SAR first and then point an error out to them, then remedy that error and so on..... (remember to send over to me when you get it)

I can give you a letting agent proof of address, easy! Point is, only the council confirmation letter of residency will be accepted by the CRA's (usually).

Stick to the plan - trust me, it's what I do best
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Nope, you need to SAR first and then point an error out to them, then remedy that error and so on..... (remember to send over to me when you get it)

I can give you a letting agent proof of address, easy! Point is, only the council confirmation letter of residency will be accepted by the CRA's (usually).

Stick to the plan - trust me, it's what I do best
          Solid copy.

Thanks Niddy.

Comment

Working...
          X