GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DCA Threatening Court Action in 7 days - Advice Please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCA Threatening Court Action in 7 days - Advice Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DCA Threatening Court Action in 7 days - Advice Please

Wow that's weird behaviour isn't it! DCAs are a pain in the bottom but at least they usually accept Recorded Deliveries... I look forward to the next installment 2
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight
      Wow that's weird behaviour isn't it! DCAs are a pain in the bottom but at least they usually accept Recorded Deliveries... I look forward to the next installment 2
      I think he's got the hump because I have posted his business methods all on the internet.

Stupid thing is if he had approached things in a different way I would never have felt the need to post on the forum in the first place, it was simply as his first letter looked so dodgy and a scam!
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

don't worry about it i've already complained formally about him to the regulatory body and provided a link to this thread......
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
          don't worry about it i've already complained formally about him to the regulatory body and provided a link to this thread......
          Thanks Niddy, another complaint won't go amiss at all!

Best

SnV
          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Light blue touchpaper, and retire!
            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

any news on this?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

any news on this?
                Hi Niddy

Thanks for looking in. Since refusing to sign registered post there is nothing new to report at the moment....

Best

SnV

Comment

Ok mate cheers - keep us updated yea? y

Comment

Hi Niddy

Yes definately will do! 2

Best

SnV

Comment

another week gone by - still nice and quiet>? y

Comment

another week gone by - still nice and quiet>? y
                        Hi Niddy

Thanks for looking in again.

Not heard a dickybird, things have gone quiet, not that I am wishing otherwise

Guess they are deciding what their next options are, just that their DCA's activities have made things more difficult for them.......

Best

SnV

Comment

Hiya

LOL, they have probably gone to the cleaners - haha, yea we wish!! Okies well keep us updated if and when you do hear anything again yea? Thanks matey y

Comment

Hi All

Well not wanting to wish anything on myself but has gone very quiet from my mate Clive and I've heard nothing since.

Best

SnV

Comment

Aaaaaaaw i miss Clive
                              I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar
                                Hi All

Well not wanting to wish anything on myself but has gone very quiet from my mate Clive and I've heard nothing since.

Best

SnV
                                The same clive that thinks he's better than us lot yea?

Comment

Working...
                                X