GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fredrickson International - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fredrickson International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fredrickson International

You can try this one.... enquiriesUK@capitalone.com.....and head it up with COMPLAINT.... but do not call them.

How much are StepChange paying Cap. 1 on your behalf and how long has it been paid? Do you now what the current balance is?

I can understand why you are worried about calls to your workplace; I wouldn't like it either...... but you'd be pretty hard pushed to find anyone who hasn't been in debt at some point in their lives and it's nothing to be ashamed about. Freds. should have your letter/email either today or tomorrow, so see it it stops after that.
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Fredrickson International

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
      You can try this one.... enquiriesUK@capitalone.com.....and head it up with COMPLAINT.... but do not call them.

How much are StepChange paying Cap. 1 on your behalf and how long has it been paid? Do you now what the current balance is?

I can understand why you are worried about calls to your workplace; I wouldn't like it either...... but you'd be pretty hard pushed to find anyone who hasn't been in debt at some point in their lives and it's nothing to be ashamed about. Freds. should have your letter/email either today or tomorrow, so see it it stops after that.
      It's not a massive amount that StepChange are paying. Off the top of my head I can't remember but it is only a couple of pounds. The balance is £260 ish I think,
      I'm just going to log on to my StepChange account and see. I hope my letter and email does stop the calls - mainly to my workplace. I can ignore the calls to my landline and mobile but obviously my workplace will always answer.

Comment

Working...
      X