GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Threat to sue a dead man for £36 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Threat to sue a dead man for £36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Threat to sue a dead man for £36

Love it...........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

superb!

Comment

You made I laugh SH
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
          Thanks Boss ,
          I'll scan the letter in on Friday so everyone can see it.

I'm tempted to send them this -

"Darling Mr. R. Sole (manager),

I am almost in receipt of your letter dated 12/10/2012, the contents of which are noted. I say almost in receipt, because physical letters are not quite able to reach my dimension of residence. I'm sorry, but I have to tell you that that I have committed the most wanton act of debt avoidance possible. I had the temerity to pass into the next dimension, a decision which I reached in conjunction with my spirit guides purely to evade my overbearing burden of this alleged debt of 36 Earth pounds. The letter therefore had to be transmuted to etheric particles by my overseeing Angels, and delivered by moon dust.

I note your threat of court, and note also that for a court claim to be competent it needs to be issued in the jurisdiction of the defendant's residence. You will therefore be required to submit a claim to the Advanced Celestial Court of the Etheric Dimension, at a cost of 200 etheric particles. I believe this translates to around £46 billion of your lowly Earth currency. I will then submit my defence, in conjunction with the Archangels Michael, Raphael and Gotoel (that's pronounced Go-To-'ell), fully disputing your right to submit a claim in the Heavenly realms. This is because St. Peter has decreed that your moral standards obviously mean you are headed in an entirely different direction.

Note also that when I submit my Angelic Supplication under CPR 31.14, I shall be expecting you to provide evidence of the alleged debt. This will need to be in celestial form, and dear old Archangel Robuwell is offering a paper-to-particles transmutation service at a rate of only £50,000 of Earth currency a word. Please contact Head Office by kneeling on the floor, putting your hands together, and speaking, if you wish to take advantage of this wonderfully generous offer.

I also note your demand that I telephone one of your lowly Earth debt counsellors. As the telephone system has yet to be installed in this dimension, the best I can do is to send an ectoplasm message care of one of your Earth-bound mediums. These are usually fat ladies called Doris, and will be happy to relieve you of some of your Earth currency in exchange for trying to make contact. I look forward to hearing from you, or at least sitting on my cloud playing my harp while I watch you go bankrupt trying to reach me.

In summary, old chap, I would tell you to get penetrated, but that is more than I can do as I no longer have a physical body. You, on the other hand, do have physical bodies, so I suggest you avail yourselves of this service.

Yours ever-so sincerely,

Mister Name, deceased."

SH
          Pure genious! Please make our day (& much longer) & send this! Keep us updated.

Comment

I think you ought to send it.

We will back you anyway, no matter - go for it. It's professional and rude all in one.

Like it
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes definitely send them that!

When you do eventually inform them that your father has unfortunately passed away, if they claim they have received a response from him you then have the respective question of asking them how they have managed to receive correspondence from someone who is not alive.

What a bunch of
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Boss ,
                I'll scan the letter in on Friday so everyone can see it.

I'm tempted to send them this -

"Darling Mr. R. Sole (manager),

I am almost in receipt of your letter dated 12/10/2012, the contents of which are noted. I say almost in receipt, because physical letters are not quite able to reach my dimension of residence. I'm sorry, but I have to tell you that that I have committed the most wanton act of debt avoidance possible. I had the temerity to pass into the next dimension, a decision which I reached in conjunction with my spirit guides purely to evade my overbearing burden of this alleged debt of 36 Earth pounds. The letter therefore had to be transmuted to etheric particles by my overseeing Angels, and delivered by moon dust.

I note your threat of court, and note also that for a court claim to be competent it needs to be issued in the jurisdiction of the defendant's residence. You will therefore be required to submit a claim to the Advanced Celestial Court of the Etheric Dimension, at a cost of 200 etheric particles. I believe this translates to around £46 billion of your lowly Earth currency. I will then submit my defence, in conjunction with the Archangels Michael, Raphael and Gotoel (that's pronounced Go-To-'ell), fully disputing your right to submit a claim in the Heavenly realms. This is because St. Peter has decreed that your moral standards obviously mean you are headed in an entirely different direction.

Note also that when I submit my Angelic Supplication under CPR 31.14, I shall be expecting you to provide evidence of the alleged debt. This will need to be in celestial form, and dear old Archangel Robuwell is offering a paper-to-particles transmutation service at a rate of only £50,000 of Earth currency a word. Please contact Head Office by kneeling on the floor, putting your hands together, and speaking, if you wish to take advantage of this wonderfully generous offer.

I also note your demand that I telephone one of your lowly Earth debt counsellors. As the telephone system has yet to be installed in this dimension, the best I can do is to send an ectoplasm message care of one of your Earth-bound mediums. These are usually fat ladies called Doris, and will be happy to relieve you of some of your Earth currency in exchange for trying to make contact. I look forward to hearing from you, or at least sitting on my cloud playing my harp while I watch you go bankrupt trying to reach me.

In summary, old chap, I would tell you to get penetrated, but that is more than I can do as I no longer have a physical body. You, on the other hand, do have physical bodies, so I suggest you avail yourselves of this service.

Yours ever-so sincerely,

Mister Name, deceased."

SH
                brilliant

Comment

Twice to-night Niddy has been thinking!! getting worried when people think more than once in two post. lol

Go on send it.

Comment

I think you should send it SH!
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                      Go on send it.
                      Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      I think you should send it SH!
                      I thought you were going for a beer (Pixie)!

Maybe on Friday when I have access to a printer...you'll just have to wait and see!

SH

Comment

I am...but not just yet...got to have a shower first.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          I am...but not just yet...got to have a shower first.
                          Bet that won't taste as nice as the beer.

SH

Comment

SH
                            Liked the post

Sorry for the loss, without disrespecting your late father I saw this on another place

You could send a letter to them with a forwarding address;

The Graveyard,
                            Your Town
                            Post Code

Special instructions- knock loud

Comment

Originally posted by fatandskint View Post
                              SH
                              Liked the post

Sorry for the loss, without disrespecting your late father I saw this on another place

You could send a letter to them with a forwarding address;

The Graveyard,
                              Your Town
                              Post Code

Special instructions- knock loud
                              I thought about that, but the trouble is he was cremated and his ashes scattered, so there is nowhere for anyone to knock.

Mind you, as they haven't bothered to do enough research to confirm whether he is alive or dead, they probably wouldn't know that.

SH

Comment

Maybe on Friday when I have access to a printer...you'll just have to wait and see!

SH
                                today's the day....
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X