GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Crapquest - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crapquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crapquest

Hi Billy

Sorry am I having “another dumb blonde moment” :red or is it the Capquest account that your dealing with Nolans about? :confusing :confusing

Gerry

Comment

Hi Gerry.

No, this is a seperate issue.

I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre
        Hi Gerry.

No, this is a seperate issue.

Did you know that Nolans represent Capquest in Scotland aswell? X(

Comment

Oh dear god !!!!!
          I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Oh dear god !!!!!
            Dinnae worry pal, Could work in your favour hopefully they’ll see your name and decide against taking you on again.

Comment

Well, got approved for the key account today as i checked my online banking. Just need to wait on them sending out the debit card then can check my credit report online and find out 100% if Crapquest can f**** off !!!

Comment

well done matey - that also comes with a debit card
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy - first time i've applied for anyting and been successful since about 2003 !!!

Hopefully get the card in a few days and then its experian and equifax for me

Comment

Received pin number today - just need to get the feckin debit card now so i can check my credit report and put this to rest. Had another since from HL Legal or something. Same spiel, same threats, same response

Comment

Had another since from HL Legal or something. Same spiel, same threats, same response
                      Are these the ones?--> http://www.hllc.co.uk/home.php

Had a couple of nice letters from them myself.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan
                        Had another since from HL Legal or something. Same spiel, same threats, same response
                        Are these the ones?--> http://www.hllc.co.uk/home.php

Had a couple of nice letters from them myself.
                        The very same

Comment

Received pin number today - just need to get the feckin debit card now so i can check my credit report and put this to rest. Had another since from HL Legal or something. Same spiel, same threats, same response
                          Well done matey! You'll also notice that they may well report the account conduct to the CRA's - plus after a few months of usage you can reapply to upgrade to full bank account

So, well done you - see, Niddy can be useful sometimes haha
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeh - looking up. Got another letter today from Crapquest. Same old same old. This time starting off that it will be sent to their legal dept. and then the tone changed with them trying to be nice and applying my own personal account manager who can seriously reduce the balance for me if i contact them by the date stated. Unfortunately the date stated was the 6th January lol. Shame as i may well have taken them up on that offer ...... NOT !

Got a bank giro credit cheque book today but still no card. Ho hum, maybe tomorrow

Comment

Did you not get that time machine then Billy that you asked Santa for?

Comment

Yeh - looking up. Got another letter today from Crapquest. Same old same old. This time starting off that it will be sent to their legal dept. and then the tone changed with them trying to be nice and applying my own personal account manager who can seriously reduce the balance for me if i contact them by the date stated. Unfortunately the date stated was the 6th January lol. Shame as i may well have taken them up on that offer ...... NOT !

Got a bank giro credit cheque book today but still no card. Ho hum, maybe tomorrow

Yeah thats good news pal, Crapquest is Nolans clients and you've got loads of adverse info regarding their Dept collection practices "3 Steps and force payment with days"...... :bad :bad

Gerry x

Comment

Working...
                                X