GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Crapquest - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crapquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crapquest

Thank you for applying for an RBS Current account.

We are processing your details and we'll confirm the next steps within three working days, by letter.

Maybe i should have just nipped into my local branch

No rush anyways.... cheers for the info Nid, as always.
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

p.s I'm self employed which i gather makes getting applications approved for all sorts. Only been SE since August last year.
      I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Hiya. It's fine. Just wait for their letter and then take it to branch with ID to get it sorted.

It's cos u applied when instant decision is down. To get instant accep u apply before 6pm.

Don't worry, it's a basic account - only restriction is no bankrupts.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps the letter will be a print out of application that needs signing. They ALWAYS send it. Even if accepted, they still send the form to sign matey.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK mate. Will do that. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Any news mate? Have they accepted you yet? You can ring to find out you know lol.....

Comment

No news yet. Going down street tomorrow so will pop into branch and see what's what

Comment

Got letter today with form needing signature and returned to them so they could approve my application. Will take down bank whenever i get out of house !!

Comment

Yey - what account is offered? Key or current?

Comment

Key.

Comment

Letter from HL Legal Solicitors today.

We have been instructed on behalf of Crapquest to act on their behalf in recovering this debt blah blah. As you failed to respond to our letter (although i called same day and told them i knew nothing of the debt and it wasnt mine) we will begin court proceedings if no contact is made with suitable payment option by 16th December blah blah.

As i said, 99% sure this is statute barred and Crapquest won't prove that i owe the debt but rather want ME to contact original lender for a statement of account

Comment

Its up to THEM to prove to you, as per OFT guidelines....

Comment

Still no sign of this blooming bank account !!!! Not bothered about being loyal to RBS so would it matter if i applied to the others you mentioned ? Might get one with instant application ?

Comment

Not many basic accounts offer instant acceptance online, usually you need to sign a form and/or go to branch....

Comment

Letter from RBS today saying they need telephone confirmation as my number is different to one they have on file. Done that and lady says i will get account set up within 48 hours.

Good timing as also got another letter from Capquest which is very long and threatens all sorts. Dont you just hate when they say [size=5]"we note with regret that you have chosen not to deal with this matter despite our previous communication endeavouring to assist you" LMFAO !!!! :what

Obviously they have forgotten that i rang them and told them i knew nothing of this debt, and even if it was miine, it would be statute barred.

The letter goes on to say "It is therfore our intention to progress your account to our "pre-litigation" department. It will then be passed to our solicitors who MAY (DCA Thesaurus translates this word as WON'T) Decemr"(plenty time for me to respond then as its today LOL

They then go on to say "if we are successful we will seek to enforce an order with a warrant of execution. A Bailiff will then be assigned to attend your address and carry out the warrant.

It then goes on to [size=5]scare me with[/s] notify me what the bailliff will do e.g impound my goods etc.

Lastly they tell me that i can avoid all this by calling their [size=5]cowboys[/s] experienced pre-litigation team who will [size=5]try to scare me further[/s] assist me. BUT this can only happen if i contact them BEFORE 23rd December.

Luckily i think i am getting a time machine for christmas so i can respond in time......... oh wait, thats unless they send the bailiffs round and impound it before i get the chance LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X