GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anyone had their bill yet - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had their bill yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone had their bill yet

Originally posted by Miss Muddled View Post
    Got ours yesterday April - January, grudge every penny, wish this was UE,
    I agree MM, not least because of all the paper they waste sending letters repeating the same thing several times over. The latest letter I received was 9 pages long
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Still haven't received ours. There was talk of giving the option of paying over 12 months, however I quite enjoy having 2 'bonus months' with extra money.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am expecting mine the last week of march as normal with the first payment due 1st April (or maybe 15th can't remember) They are allowing 12 months but I am not sure if thats for everyone or just people who will get the council tax relief or whatever crap they call it

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          I agree MM, not least because of all the paper they waste sending letters repeating the same thing several times over. The latest letter I received was 9 pages long
          Tell me about it ever since going on disability benefits I have been bullied by capita constantly request info and proof, had 5 bills last year always wrong,demands for info the gov says I am not obliged to give.

Never had any off this when I was working

Comment

Originally posted by dibsthefrenchie View Post
            Mine arrived today :-(
            So did ours 10 months to pay it. Kind of them. not

Comment

Still waiting here, possibly due to each district waiting to see if they are getting any funding from the Gov' towards their TAXES. (Ours was frozen last year). Before each county decides whether to increase the 2013-2014 TAXES. As far as i've heard that Cornwall/Devon District the TAXES down there will be Frozen ie NO INCREASE

Comment

It is usually April to January.

First payment in April, if by DD has to be notified to you 14 days before.

Comment

Council tax: hundreds of authorities opt to freeze rates

Figures show more than 250 authorities will accept a central grant for a freeze or reduction in council tax for 2013-14

At least 230 councils in England are freezing or reducing their council tax for 2013-14, including 28 of the 33 London local authorities, according to latest government figures. Those not raising their bills range from the council of the Isles of Scilly in the south to Northumberland county council in the north. The communities and local government department (DCLG) said its latest data showed that at least 257 out of 421 authorities intended to...........Read more here

Comment

I've not had my official bill or direct debit confirmations but I see from my councils website that they've voted for it to be frozen for another year........

Comment

Had ours to-day. same as last year by the looks of it!

Just checked it, has gone up £8.83. against last year.
                      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 15 March 2013, 20:37.

Comment

Same here....

Comment

Still waiting

Comment

Had mine.
                            Got to pay about 8% after deduction of single person allowance. However they have split it into 10 months but said before could be done over 12

Comment

Up by £4 pcm

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                                Had mine.
                                Got to pay about 8% after deduction of single person allowance. However they have split it into 10 months but said before could be done over 12
                                I think the default for most is 10 but in the past i've missed April and phoned them beginning of may saying woops i missed direct debit set up to give myself an extra month.

Comment

Working...
                                X