GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SOS Need Help With Bailiff - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOS Need Help With Bailiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SOS Need Help With Bailiff

The bailiff isn't a certain Mr John Boast is it...?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No Niddy I believe it is a lady called susie

Comment

Make sure when he goes to the court that he makes it clear he did not receive a final warning about this fine.

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
          No Niddy I believe it is a lady called susie
          haha - it was a sarcy comment as that name was that guy on TV from Rossendales......
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            haha - it was a sarcy comment as that name was that guy on TV from Rossendales......
            And you'd thought that someone with John Boast's evident ability would have been head-hunted by Marston's?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              And you'd thought that someone with John Boast's evident ability would have been head-hunted by Marston's?
              Maybe he'll become their competence manager

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Maybe he'll become their competence manager
                Or their compliance director?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  Or their compliance director?

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Yes sorry there was BBoo.............been so busy with my own stuff.

My friend went to the court and paid the £250 fine he owed so that is cleared........and the court advised that he should inform the bailiff when she calls again and ask for a full breakdown of what the £525 they are claiming is for. The court gave him a receipt and will keep you updated when he has this info.....should be interesting hey.......

Comment

Good result...........................so far. Now you want to make it a better one.

I have a feeling this bailiff company - you can name them - will not produce the breakdown of fees requested, despite the fact the law requires them to do so.

If they don't, look up their membership of one or both of the Association of Civil Enforcement Agencies (ACEA) and the Enofrcement Services Association. They are likely to be members of one or the other, and put in a written complaint requesting compensation for the stress caused by this issue, and ask for them to tell you the action they intend taking against the company concerned. It has to be worth a 1st class stamp and proof of posting!

Comment

As the mugger from Marstons has alleged previous visits had been made, the attempted charges of £275 will probably break down to something like £100 administration fee and £175 removal van charge.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                            I have a feeling this bailiff company - you can name them - will not produce the breakdown of fees requested, despite the fact the law requires them to do so.
                            He already had named them, in post #2.

If they don't, look up their membership of one or both of the Association of Civil Enforcement Agencies (ACEA) and the Enofrcement Services Association. They are likely to be members of one or the other, and put in a written complaint requesting compensation for the stress caused by this issue, and ask for them to tell you the action they intend taking against the company concerned. It has to be worth a 1st class stamp and proof of posting!
                            Here's what they'll do:

Comment

Ooh, I do hope so, that would be fun getting them to justify those. Bring it on!!!!!

Comment

If they'd not visited previously - and it's common knowledge that bailiffs tell lies - they couldn't justify any van or removal charges for that first visit.

If that's what they've done, the OP should take the breakdown of charges to the Court Fines Office so the bailiff's antics may be reported.

Comment

Working...
                                X