GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CAPITAL ONE - STATUTE BARRED - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAPITAL ONE - STATUTE BARRED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CAPITAL ONE - STATUTE BARRED

Well done. Excellent result
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVELLER View Post
      thanks but it was a team effort. What worries me is that vulnerable people will just pay up - believing the "facts" these DCAs say about default dates etc are true!! A while ago I would have done the same myself. Thank goodness for these forums
      cheers. I've used your wording above here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post451406
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

good news indeed xx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          cheers. I've used your wording above here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post451406

FORUMS System Message

The Tech Clerk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
          1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
          2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry the thread is temporarily in a secure place whilst we de-personalise it

Comment

well - letter received today from Lowell ...." After reviewing the Account, it has become apparent that it is now subject to Section (5) of the Limitation Act 1980 and as such I have now closed the account.......This means you will hear no more regarding this matter and it will not be passed anywhere else for recovery...."

Result - thanks to all for comments/help/guidance/letters - greatly appreciated
              Excellent result. As Clownell seem to try this on regularly, it would be a good idea to keep that letter referenced so it can be used again. Anything which is proven to work should be used again and again.

SH

Comment

Well done...,. lets hope they keep their word and not sell the debt on to another DCA. Good team work everyone.
                My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

well - letter received today from Lowell ...." After reviewing the Account, it has become apparent that it is now subject to Section (5) of the Limitation Act 1980 and as such I have now closed the account.......This means you will hear no more regarding this matter and it will not be passed anywhere else for recovery...."

Result - thanks to all for comments/help/guidance/letters - greatly appreciated
                  Hi

Any chance you could please email me a copy of this letter as we could blank it out and use it against them...... they seem to be bullying people with this SB / DN incorrectness...

Thanks - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

sorry - haven't posted in a while - which letter do you want me to e-mail please? thanks
                    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Hi

Any chance you could please email me a copy of this letter as we could blank it out and use it against them...... they seem to be bullying people with this SB / DN incorrectness...

Thanks - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

which letter do you want me to e-mail please? thanks
                      The one from Lowells I presume (post # 37)

letter received today from Lowell ...." After reviewing the Account, it has become apparent that it is now subject to Section (5) of the Limitation Act 1980 and as such I have now closed the account.......This means you will hear no more regarding this matter and it will not be passed anywhere else for recovery...."

Comment

ok I will send asap thanks
                        Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        The one from Lowells I presume (post # 37)

Comment

yes will send asap for you

Comment

Working...
                          X