GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help needed with MK Rapid Recoveries plus Bryan Carter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed with MK Rapid Recoveries plus Bryan Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help needed with MK Rapid Recoveries plus Bryan Carter

So I have today sent a cca request with postal order crossed and made payable to MKDP was that wrong ? If so I can send another tomorrow blank as I have 28 days

Comment

A Postal Order crossed and made payable to them will be absolutely fine........No worries there - All is in order
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Phew !!! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplin View Post
          Be a bit carefully with Mkdp they like to issue claims through Northampton bulk centre on mass and hope they get a default judgement.
          Hi Chaplin, yes MkDP are very litigious. My hubbie and I both have a CCJ each from them from our head in the sand days.
          Battendown (the hatches) as we're in for a stormy ride !!

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Comment

UPDATE

Hi everyone, just to say that both MK Rapid recoveries and Bryan Carter/Lowells are still looking for the cca's. I had another letter from MK last week to say they are still looking. I haven't received anything further from Lowells since their initial letter.

Lets hope they don't find them.
            Battendown (the hatches) as we're in for a stormy ride !!

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Comment

Working...
            X