GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script I'm asking here as i am not sure where to post this - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm asking here as i am not sure where to post this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post

So mine are all SB as of 2018 ?
    Possibly. Not knowing the history, I couldn't say for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

Possibly. Not knowing the history, I couldn't say for certain.
      I recorded it all in my UE diary , I think mine are SB as the last payment on all of my debts were June 2012.

Comment

I hope someone will see this update and advise me please .

I had an email from Hoist Finance back in January telling me they were not perusing the debt of £451, this is a CCJ and i was paying £1 a month as instructed by the court , I received a letter from them today to tell me they have instructed Lowell to manage the account .

Is this still a CCJ now they've instructed Lowlife to manage it ?

Can you actually believe these dca would sell on a debt for £451 ? It's so low in my opinion and so greedy .

What shall I do ? shall I make the £1 payment again each month or ignore this ?

Thank you .

This was the email I received in January

Dear Mrs ,

We write in relation to your accounts ******* and *******

We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you are currently facing and we can confirm that upon further review of your circumstances, a decision has been made to suspend any future activity on your accounts.

There is no further action that you need to take at present.

Yours Sincerely

Last edited by Spent2much; 20 May 2023, 09:19.

Comment

If it was a CCJ, then it still is. If you were, and are, paying the £1 per month as instructed by the court, then they shouldn't be chasing you.

Comment

If it was a CCJ, then it still is. If you were, and are, paying the £1 per month as instructed by the court, then they shouldn't be chasing you.
            I was , but then we had no money and Hoist said they would suspend all activity, they are rats and I might off the new dca £50 to have done with it . I find it devious what they did , but they need that money more than anything don't they lol .

Comment

I was , but then we had no money and Hoist said they would suspend all activity, they are rats and I might off the new dca £50 to have done with it . I find it devious what they did , but they need that money more than anything don't they lol .
              Well, the email from Hoist in January is rather vague. Just what does "There is no further action that you need to take at present." really mean?

I hope you still have that email. I think I would be inclined - when Lowell write to you - to send them a copy of that email, telling them to revert back to their principal, as they appear to have been instructed in error.

It could be that some desk-jockey at Hoist saw there had been no recent payments and wasn't aware of that email.
              Last edited by Still Waving; 20 May 2023, 15:38.

Comment

Well, the email from Hoist in January is rather vague. Just what does "There is no further action that you need to take at present." really mean?

I hope you still have that email. I think I would be inclined - when Lowell write to you - to send them a copy of that email, telling them to revert back to their principal, as they appear to have been instructed in error.

It could be that some desk-jockey at Hoist saw there had been no recent payments and wasn't aware of that email.
                Exactly , I will do what you suggest and wait for the Lowell to write, I saved the email from them , so no problem there .
                Thank you for replying and your suggestion . It did make me laugh 'desk-jockey'

Comment

It did make me laugh 'desk-jockey'
                  Can't take the credit, I think it's The Tech Clerk's copyright.

Comment

Working...
                  X