GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt arrangement and attachment (scotland) act 2002,intimation of proposed attachment - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt arrangement and attachment (scotland) act 2002,intimation of proposed attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Debt arrangement and attachment (scotland) act 2002,intimation of proposed attachment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Haven't we all buried our heads in the sand at some point only to seek help here at the 11th hour? I know I did.
    I didn't.

I joined to try to help others, in an attempt to rationalise my existence and to give some small measure of justification for my late mother's labour pains.

I am not quite sure that I have succeeded.

Comment

Re: Debt arrangement and attachment (scotland) act 2002,intimation of proposed attachment

Yes I am talking about get out of debt free. If only is was so simple

Comment

Gotta love GOODF if only for the referals hahaha
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          I joined to try to help others, in an attempt to rationalise my existence and to give some small measure of justification for my late mother's labour pains.

I am not quite sure that I have succeeded.
          I think you've succeeded in all three of those endeavours

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            I hope my posts may have been of some help, but much of the solution must depend on the OP.
            Of course your posts have been helpful to not only the OP but to the 2,671.23 people who visit this site on average every day. I can't imagine what the 0.23 of a person would look like though

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              Of course your posts have been helpful to not only the OP but to the 2,671.23 people who visit this site on average every day. I can't imagine what the 0.23 of a person would look like though
              I can.

Rumour has it that it's one of these two:

Click image for larger version

Name:	027_640x446.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.4 KB
ID:	1399794
              Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 24 March 2014, 18:18.

Comment

Update on this bloody saga that i got caught up in through no fault of mines,i buried no head,i just kept to avoiding them as i had no way in resolving it even now,i called walker love this morning first thing and tried to get a settlement figure,never worked,i then tried to make up an arrangement via monthly installments,they say they need to come to the property first and then i can arrange that after they have wasted time and effort coming,makes no sense and they only good thing it came out of it was i recorded it and told the person before the convo started,so it backs me up if anything becomes different from what the lady said

Comment

Originally posted by M4D YN View Post
                  Update on this bloody saga that i got caught up in through no fault of mines,i buried no head,i just kept to avoiding them as i had no way in resolving it even now,i called walker love this morning first thing and tried to get a settlement figure,never worked,i then tried to make up an arrangement via monthly installments,they say they need to come to the property first and then i can arrange that after they have wasted time and effort coming,makes no sense and they only good thing it came out of it was i recorded it and told the person before the convo started,so it backs me up if anything becomes different from what the lady said
                  Needless to say, they were not telling the truth by stating that they have to visit the property first - their only reason to do that is to garner fees for themselves.

If you can afford it, pay the council the whole sum directly - they may try to play at Silly Buggers, but they are not legally allowed to refuse a payment - or a part payment, for that matter.

And please chase this matter up as a complaint with the council, and through your councillors, MP and MSP.

Make those snollygosters do some work for a change!
                  Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 24 March 2014, 19:03.

Comment

We've not seen your paperwork to assess whether these buggers will actually turn up at your property tomorrow but from what you say they can only get their thieving hands on stuff which is "outwith" your property. So please make sure you park your car a few streets away tonight.

I'll hold my breath until we hear from you tomorrow.

After that we'll help you to go full steam ahead on making that formal complaint to the council and beyond.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                    X