GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Felt flat roof needs replacing. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Felt flat roof needs replacing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Felt flat roof needs replacing.

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
    I'll make good the inside bit......
    that's the hammer mate
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
      That's excellent news! Does this mean they will cover the cost of replacing your flat roof in a material of your choice? Maybe you should go for gold like a mosque. That would look nice
      Mightn't that be a fire risk when the EDL sees it?

Comment

Scaffolding going up as we speak......Mrs Deepie said you might as well paint the outside....It'll make it easier for you she said...
        Might just tell her where the brush and roller are....That's even easier.....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Scaffolding going up as we speak......Mrs Deepie said you might as well paint the outside....It'll make it easier for you she said...
            Tell her you would love to paint the house from top to bottom but you can't because you've hurt your leg

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              Tell her you would love to paint the house from top to bottom but you can't because you've hurt your leg

Can always rely on PlanB for an answer
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                Just mentioned that to Mrs Deepie.....Answer....You don't paint with your leg..you use your arms.

Comment

Just mentioned that to Mrs Deepie.....Answer....You don't paint with your leg..you use your arms.

<waiting for PlanB's defence>

Comment

You've broken your arm defending yourself from Mrs D when she attacked you with a rolling pin for suggesting she should do it?

Comment

Tell her that the weather is not appropriate for painting and that the paint film will not adequately adhere to the surface of the woodwork or to existing paint.

Comment

I'm impressed so far ....the roofers were here at 7:45 this morning...

Comment

I'm impressed so far ....the roofers were here at 7:45 this morning...
                          Have they started work yet?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              Just been up to have a look ....It's looking good ...new boards going down now...

Comment

How long is their "work break"?

Comment

Working...
                                X