GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lilly's Repossession - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilly's Repossession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pezman65
    replied
    Re: Lilly's Repossession

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    That's really made my day Pezman! It's about time things started going right for Lilly, she's been through enough. She 's lucky to have a lovely Dad like you to help her through all this.
    I'm so, so happy for her.
    Please give her and the kiddies a huge hug from me.

Elsa x
    Hi Elsa, hope you are OK. I have sent an email to you, could you confirm if you have received it, thanks Lilly's Dad

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Pez I've read back through your thread and I can see that the shortfall from the repossession is around £3,500.

From what you've previously said the possession order did not include a money judgement for the arrears which I'm guessing will form part of that £3,500. How much of that is for arrears?

This may mean that NRAM do not have a court judgement to cover some of what's outstanding. I won't know until I see the possession order with my own eyes. If I'm right then Lilly need nor fear any bailiffs since NRAM do not have a CCJ to enforce.

As for the shortfall on the sale price achieved following the repo, a lot will depend on what Lilly signed or hopefully didn't sign when she handed back the keys. NRAM may have asked her to sign a form which said she would undertake to pay back any shortfall. Did she?

If NRAM have not written chasing for the shortfall (have they?) since the repossession in March 2013 then I would tell Lilly to keep her head down. If they don't take action to pursue the money outstanding within six years they will have some difficulty in doing so after that.

Let me know if she hears anything.

Plan B x
    Hi Plan B , letter has been received from NRAM, a much softer approach asking Lilly to contact them so they can support her with an affordable payment. The I&E we sent them shows no disposable income, they do not comment on the request to write off the debt. I wrote back again to let them know they have ignored the 3 letters I have sent and requested a reply. Will keep you up to date if anything else happens. Kind regards, Pez

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Originally posted by pezman65 View Post
    Hi again UCE, can I just check if the email in your posts secure or should I remove all personal information, regards Lilly's Dad
    Hi Elsa, just sent you an email. Please let me know if it has not arrived, regards Lilly's Dad x

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Pez I've read back through your thread and I can see that the shortfall from the repossession is around £3,500.

From what you've previously said the possession order did not include a money judgement for the arrears which I'm guessing will form part of that £3,500. How much of that is for arrears?

This may mean that NRAM do not have a court judgement to cover some of what's outstanding. I won't know until I see the possession order with my own eyes. If I'm right then Lilly need nor fear any bailiffs since NRAM do not have a CCJ to enforce.

As for the shortfall on the sale price achieved following the repo, a lot will depend on what Lilly signed or hopefully didn't sign when she handed back the keys. NRAM may have asked her to sign a form which said she would undertake to pay back any shortfall. Did she?

If NRAM have not written chasing for the shortfall (have they?) since the repossession in March 2013 then I would tell Lilly to keep her head down. If they don't take action to pursue the money outstanding within six years they will have some difficulty in doing so after that.

Plan B x
    Hi Plan B, thanks for your post. As I remember the total amount of £3500 was all arrears, the arrears were more than that but the price NRAM got for the house paid off most of the arrears but not all. Lilly had paid of quite a large amount up to the point were she realised she could not keep going and lost the house. I can remember the judge stating NRAM should come back if they wanted a money judgment order so they do not have one at this time. We have both checked but can not remember signing anything after the court hearing with regards to agreeing to pay back any shortfall. I will keep checking the paperwork but there is so much it may take a day or two, will get back ASAP if I find anything. NRAM have been chasing the shortfall and asking for I&E and offers of payment, we sent an I&E at the same time as we sent one to GE, but have not heard back from NRAM yet re the request to write the debt off, Elsa helped with that. I will get back to you once we hear from them either way, many thanks Plan B, kind regards Lilly's Dad x

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

Plan B x

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hi Elsa, Plan B, Niddy and all you wonderful guys, great news. Lilly has just received a letter from GE money, following the letter we sent in March (see above) they have agreed to write off the whole debt of £12,000. Words cannot say how grateful we both are for all your help, this has given Lilly new hope for her future. We have not heard form NRAM yet but that is another story. I just want to say how amazing you all are and how you give hope to those who are lost. Lilly burst into tears when she opened the letter and read it, she thought it was going to be more demands and agro. It has been nearly 5 yrs since she lost her husband and she has struggled on but this outcome is amazing. Once again thank you, you are wonderful wonderful people. xxxxx Lilly's Dad xxxx & Lilly and the kids xxxx
    Awesome news. Nice one.

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

Wonderful news xx

Leave a comment:

• cymruambyth
    replied

That's great news, well done to everyone, including dad who has been fighting on her behalf. As has been said lets hope that things are now going to start improving for Lily.

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

What great news especially as G E Money are not known for their generous attitude towards customers.

Don't worry about NRAM, we'll sort them out if they start hassling.

Lilly deserves a break so let's hope this is the beginning of a trend for her.

Plan B x

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    That's really made my day Pezman! It's about time things started going right for Lilly, she's been through enough. She 's lucky to have a lovely Dad like you to help her through all this.

Elsa x
    I will do Elsa, and again many many thanks x

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

Brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you all, Iove good news on AAD

Well done to Niddy, Elsa and PlanB too xxx

Best wishes
    IF

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Elsa x

Leave a comment:

• Enforcer
    replied

Wonderful news!

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Hi Elsa, I have sent a copy of the letters you have requested to your email address as above, many thanks Lilly's Dad
    Hi Elsa, Plan B, Niddy and all you wonderful guys, great news. Lilly has just received a letter from GE money, following the letter we sent in March (see above) they have agreed to write off the whole debt of £12,000. Words cannot say how grateful we both are for all your help, this has given Lilly new hope for her future. We have not heard form NRAM yet but that is another story. I just want to say how amazing you all are and how you give hope to those who are lost. Lilly burst into tears when she opened the letter and read it, she thought it was going to be more demands and agro. It has been nearly 5 yrs since she lost her husband and she has struggled on but this outcome is amazing. Once again thank you, you are wonderful wonderful people. xxxxx Lilly's Dad xxxx & Lilly and the kids xxxx

Leave a comment:

• pezman65
    replied

Hi Elsa, I recon NRAM and GE Money must be in cahoots together. Lilly just received a letter from Capital Recoveries (DMS) on behalf of GE Money asking for IE to be completed. GE Money was the company that Lilly and her late husband has a secured loan with on the property, this would have been paid off if NRAM had sold for the true valuation. Could you give me an idea of a response. We have not heard from them for a long time, we have an SAR with loads of paperwork but nothing we could work with.Does this need to be moved to a different thread? thanks Lillys Dad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X