GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Much needed advise and help needed - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Much needed advise and help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Much needed advise and help needed

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    isn't she just
    Like this you mean

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
      What will the solicitor HL Legal "re-issue" on 2nd November?

Do you mean HL will make a new application to the court for an Eviction Warrant on 2nd November which (when granted) will give the date the bailiffs will attend the property to remove the tenants and change the locks? This process will take a few weeks.

Or do you mean the county court bailiffs will attend the property on 2nd November to remove the tenants and change the locks?

The answer to this question is vital
      Hello, anybody there ?

Comment

I've emailed and asked him to pop in and update us for you.

Thanks
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowfax View Post
          I will set out my letter tonight and have it posted Tomoz. I am still working threw your questions. All being well I will be able to give you some responses by the end of the weekend xx
          I suppose it's fair to say you didn't exactly say which weekend

I've sent you a PM Something is happening on Saturday and I don't know what it is. I'm guessing it will be bailiffs to evict your tenants and to change the locks on the property. After that the lender will sell it but that doesn't mean the fight is over for you. They will send you a financial statement which you can challenge. If there are unfair charges (over the years) and if it's sold for below market value then you can make a claim against them starting with the FOS. Here are some examples where complaints have been upheld to give you some optimism:

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...e-arrears.html

Please reply to my PM so I can help you. I'm afraid I thought you were Mrs Shadowfax not Mr Shadowfax so it's probably best to ignore the kiss I put in the PM in case your missus sees it!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            I've emailed and asked him to pop in and update us for you.
            No response to my PM but I'm still hoping that Shadowfax will come back for more help from the site since my last PM from them was so touching. I'd really like to try to deal with the next phase of the problem if the bailiffs did take over the property on Saturday.

The good news is those cheating scumbag tenants would have been evicted

Comment

Working...
            X