GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bank threatening to appoint L.P.A. receivers. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank threatening to appoint L.P.A. receivers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bank threatening to appoint L.P.A. receivers.

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
    Correct Streetwise?

With respect Fluffystuff, the account for repaying the loan IS the loan account isn't it. Furthermore the OP has said that it WAS closed in August 2012 (post 114). I specifically asked for clarification as to what account was being referred to.

I'm sorry mate, but I think we are still not being given straight answers to straight questions.

Comment

Correct Streetwise?
      It has not been closed totally, it allows us to pay funds into it but we have no access to the balance they say we are due since 23/8/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by NotDrowningButWaving View Post

With respect Fluffystuff, the account for repaying the loan IS the loan account isn't it. Furthermore the OP has said that it WAS closed in August 2012 (post 114). I specifically asked for clarification as to what account was being referred to.

I'm sorry mate, but I think we are still not being given straight answers to straight questions.
        Sorry I don't think you know how it works,Sorry.There was only ever one account the loan account they try and suck you in for more.
        Last edited by Streetwise; 6 August 2013, 20:37.

Comment

Originally posted by NotDrowningButWaving View Post

With respect Fluffystuff, the account for repaying the loan IS the loan account isn't it.

No, there is a loan account and the vehicle for repaying it was, I am assuming, the current account?

Furthermore the OP has said that it WAS closed in August 2012 (post 114). I specifically asked for clarification as to what account was being referred to.

it is the current account that was 'restricted' in August 2012 (Streetwise refers to as partially closed)
          Please confirm Streetwise.

Comment

Please confirm Streetwise.
            No there was only ever the loan account as I understand it .

They sent them cheque books and credit cards that they could use if they wanted but these were never used.

No it was the only account that they had with them, the banking facilities were withdrawn ( Closed they said, but open to take in payments ).

Comment

Originally posted by Streetwise View Post
              No there was only ever the loan account as I understand it .

They sent them cheque books and credit cards that they could use if they wanted but these were never used.

In post 118, you stated there must have been a current account, hence the cheque book??
              No it was the only account that they had with them, the banking facilities were withdrawn ( Closed they said, but open to take in payments ).
              A loan account is not usually referred to as a banking facility.

I have to conclude Streetwise, that your best option, if available, is to send everything you have to Paul when he is up and running.
              Hopefully, with all the paperwork you have in front of him, he will be able to make sense of all this.

X

Comment

Its been a long day,Iv'e been accused of being a liar and breaking the law all in the one day.The accuser has left the thread.The accuser gave good advise but did not seem to understand I had taken it, and choose to go down some paths about rights and wrongs.This is a good Forum that helps people, all though I live in London I don't come from London I come from a place in Scotland called Crieff a small town, I never wanted to be in this position my partners death brought me here I am trying to obtain as much information as I can to fight the bank.

Comment

Its been a long day,Iv'e been accused of being a liar and breaking the law all in the one day.The accuser has left the thread.The accuser gave good advise but did not seem to understand I had taken it, and choose to go down some paths about rights and wrongs.This is a good Forum that helps people, all though I live in London I don't come from London I come from a place in Scotland called Crieff a small town, I never wanted to be in this position my partners death brought me here I am trying to obtain as much information as I can to fight the bank.

.......and I wish you all the very best with that. It's not easy, having to sort out another's affairs, particularly in your case where paperwork is missing. I'm sure that Paul will be able to piece all this together for you.

It has been a long day as you say, let's see what tomorrow brings. X

Comment

I don't think it was meant quite the way you describe it; nevertheless we aren't here to judge you or to form an opinion about you - we exist merely to help you, if we can.

That said I do think you can take some positives from this. Mainly try and be more open - especially when you're looking for such complex help. The thing is we are a prime target for abuse due to the nature of what it is we do so we sometimes get a little narked when we notice inconsistencies. Surely you can relate to that?

As it was so complex surely trying to spell things out for us or quoting older posts where you'd already said is better than ignoring the question or bluntly saying #31 for example. We're not going to wipe your arse but we will help you find the loo roll. That's what we do best.

Its a two way process. Be a little more open and spell things out to us if necessary - remember we're here to try and help YOU so try and be a wee bit more amenable when we're asking things - even if its duplicated. We read loads of threads and sometimes get confused, this is technical enough as you (and we) must appreciate.

The main thing is that you'll get there. You will get the help & support you need and you will have an equal chance at fighting back BUT try and help us, to help you.

We'll get along just fine if you just open up a wee bit more. We're not here to cause any distress or harm.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Aww

Comment

Plan B , before someone comes on and as a rant remember we weren't married we lived in SIN.Not you and me i mean my late partner.
                        Do you mean you're now refusing to marry PlanB?

Comment

Working...
                        X