GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit)

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
    I think you might be reading more into that than is actually there?

The whole point of noddle was that the report element was meant to be free. Nothing I've seen says they are planning to charge for that.
    Hi Rizzle
    yup, i tend to read more beyond whats there - (ask niddy) lol

I've posted above thread #30 , there copy of T&C where there might be charges that occur - i've highlighted some points

If someone with more knowledge than me, can elaborate more, on these t&c
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Callcredit has rolled out Noddle, its free credit report service

Callcredit has rolled out Noddle, its free credit report service, and recruited the founder of Freeserve to its advisory board.

Noddle has teamed up with price comparison site MoneySupermarket for the launch. More than 20,000 people signed up to the service during the trial period, which gives consumers access to their monthly credit report for free. It also enables people to use their credit rating to see a shortlist of money savings deals on financial products they are most likely to qualify for and offers access to a range of vouchers.

Following the trial, Noddle is redesigning its credit report to make it clearer and easier to understand, and adding a function which makes it simple for customers to alert the company to any queries found on their report.
      Callcredit is setting up an advisory board to work on strategies for building Noddle rapidly to a market leading position. First to join the board is Ajaz Ahmed, founder of Freeserve, the UK’s first free ISP service. In just three months Freeserve became the UK’s largest ISP, overtaking AOL, with 2.6 million customers. After only nine months the company floated at a market cap of £1.5 billion.

Tom Ilube, founder of Noddle, said: “People don’t want to pay to access their personal information. By pushing ahead with the roll out of Noddle, we want to encourage Britons to be more aware of their credit rating and to put that information to good use – whether it’s improving their credit position or hunting down money saving deals.”
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Consumers take greater control of their credit report as Noddle reveals over 200,000 sign-ups

Consumers are certainly starting to use their Noddle in 2013 as the latest figures revealed by the free for life credit report service, Noddle, shows three times more sign ups already in 2013 compared to the start of 2012. Noddle which is provided by Callcredit Information Group, and has reached over 200,000 sign ups, rivals its competitors by saving consumers on average £120 a year and offering immediate, unlimited online access to their credit report in minutes with no fees or complicated cancellation process. With the increase in utility costs, food and fuel prices and the impact of reduced benefits, it is ever more important for consumers to be vigilant with their money. Keeping a check of their credit report is one way a consumer can take control of their finances, helping to improve their chances of getting the best financial deals and ensuring that no-one is using their name or details fraudulently to apply for credit in their name. ....Read more here

Comment

Must admit to being a secret Noddle. I like how its set out makes more sense in my mind so maybe Mr or Mrs Noddles brain is hard wired like mine.

I have also found everything we have problems with appears on Noddle but not everything appears on the other two.

So use Noddle for month to month monitoring but get hard £2 copy from the other two occasionally as double checks they all behaving.

Once the nightmare is clear would be happy to keep Noddle for monitoring purposes.

But like anything think none are perfect and all have quirks and issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
            Must admit to being a secret Noddle. I like how its set out makes more sense in my mind so maybe Mr or Mrs Noddles brain is hard wired like mine.

I have also found everything we have problems with appears on Noddle but not everything appears on the other two.

So use Noddle for month to month monitoring but get hard £2 copy from the other two occasionally as double checks they all behaving.

Once the nightmare is clear would be happy to keep Noddle for monitoring purposes.

But like anything think none are perfect and all have quirks and issues.

Ditto!

Comment

(ditto)²

Comment

It’s a doddle with Noddle to keep your identity safe with launch of two new service.

the launch of two new services to help prevent fraud and keep personal information safe online. Building on this success Noddle is now expanding its offering with Noddle Web Watch and Noddle Alerts....Read more from AAD Blog pages -- > It’s a doddle with Noddle to keep your identity safe with launch of two new services - allaboutFORUMS
                Last edited by IF; 8 April 2013, 16:44. Reason: Added Link

Comment

I (tried) signing up last night.
                  I received the confirmation email with a PIN Code but when I clicked on the link, I could NOT sign in. It said the username ad/or password are incorrect.
                  And, nowhere on that login screen was anywhere to enter the PIN.

I have also googled 'noddle' and found numerous 'horror stories' on them.
                  noddle credit score - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums
                  Noddle trying to scam punters out of £20 a year - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums
                  v
                  Death Threat on Noddle Report
                  OMG Just checked Noddle and have defaults every month for old debts PLEASE HELP
                  Noddle

Makes me a bit nervous
                  I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Left them a msg and they got back to me, aparently I misstyped my username and thats why I couldnt log on
                    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Working...
                    X