GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free Credit Report Via Noddle (Call Credit)

Despite numerous emails promising me my login details nothing ever arrived....they seem to like spamming my mailbox though with various offers

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
      Once a month supposedly.

My initial report was on 21st or 21nd July I think?

Then it was updated on 9th August.

Not been updated since.
      Noddle have confirmed for me that a new report is available from day 30 onwards of the original request. Submission of a new report then becomes day 1
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        Noddle have confirmed for me that a new report is available from day 30 onwards of the original request. Submission of a new report then becomes day 1
        Thanks. That is the most logical thing to conclude, but nice to have that confirmed.

I think mine was updated before that as they were trying to rectify some inconsistencies I had on mine, which meant a new report was generated to see if it was resolved.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

My score shows 1/5

Has loads of errors; funny it's all those debts (not mine) that are on my niddy vs (in consumer complaints) threads from all those dca's that apologised and said they'd not added any links

Yea Yea - whatever
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Your credit rating is as shit as mine then according to them and I apparently have only one default.

Comment

Your credit rating is as shit as mine then according to them and I apparently have only one default.
              Ermmm Mine shows 23 defaults, an IVA and around 32 accounts. (none of these are mine)

Then you have my 4 cards and 5 bank accounts. That's it!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Ermmm Mine shows 23 defaults, an IVA and around 32 accounts. (none of these are mine)

Then you have my 4 cards and 5 bank accounts. That's it!
                Whoops!

Better get writing.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                  Whoops!

Better get writing.
                  I know - its another long complicated thing that I don't have time to sort - typical, as is the case your own things seem to come last when you're so tied up!

However it makes me laugh, more as all the wrong stuff is in relation to letters I have saying they didn't add anything! Yea ok, that works - see the problem my dodgy DCA?

Comment

I've now had a new report show up exactly one month after the last one was generated, so looks to be confirmed.

My report now has 0 defaults.

That is incorrect, but there you go.

Comment

I've signed up as well, my report is showing all the accounts and its interesting reading, especially the big black D every month when I looked at the experian one last year there were a couple of accounts not showing.
                      Lots of defaults, some I don't remember getting the notices but hey at least they are now defaulted and the clock is ticking on them, not that it makes a lot of difference as I don't intend to be getting any more cards, only thing it will do is stop me changing the mortgage but I can live with that for now.
                      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

i e-mailed Noodles last night to enquire what the 'Trial was and the length of the trial - as it was advertised as FREE credit report'

this is what they came with tonight (must admit, quick on reply to one of my questions, but NOT the If one does NOT have a credit card to register with)

Thanks for your email.

The trial is ongoing for now and we are looking to launch in stages over the next 6 months. If you sign up now and join the trial you’ll be able to continue to be a member past full launch if you wish to be.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Vicci
                        The Noddle Team
                        contact@noddle.co.uk
                        Reading, it looks like that they might be bringing in a charge? Where they say 'If you sign up now and join the trial you’ll be able to continue to be a member past full launch'

Comment

I think you might be reading more into that than is actually there?

The whole point of noddle was that the report element was meant to be free. Nothing I've seen says they are planning to charge for that.

Comment

This is the reminder email they have been sending out to people who haven't registered fully yet.

Had one of those today to a secondary email address.

We recently sent you an invite to come and join Noddle but we noticed that you've not yet signed up and we wanted to remind you about all the great benefits you're missing out on:
                            • free for life access to your credit report;
                            • our wide range of money saving vouchers and offers to suit you, your life, and your interests;
                            • access to the best credit cards and loans available to you based on your credit rating. Noddle will give you a short, relevant list of products to choose from tailored to you and your needs, and a clear view of the likelihood of being accepted.

So why not come and join us now.

What you need to do next?

Simply click on the link below, or copy it into your browser, and this will take you to our website where you'll find full instructions on how to sign up for Noddle, together with the unique link to use when signing up.
                            What will happen next?

During the trial we're using our existing tried and tested Callcredit Check verification process. We'll ask you to go through this sign up process initially and once you've successfully verified your identity and accessed your credit report we'll send you your personal password to access your Noddle account.

If you've any questions or concerns about this email, please get in touch with us at contact@noddle.co.uk and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
                            We look forward to welcoming you to our new service. Great things happen when you use your Noddle.

Kind regards

The Noddle Team

Comment

Also had this in a separate email today.

Help us redesign your Noddle credit report

As you know Noddle is currently running a trial and we are continually looking to improve the service we offer to our customers.

We are redesigning our credit report as many of you have told us you find it difficult to understand and we'd really like to get your views on the new design by asking you to take part in a one hour online customer research group. You'll be able to take part from the comfort of your own home, you simply need access to a computer and the internet to join the virtual research group, and you'll receive a payment for participating.

The groups will be asked to give their views and opinions on the new designs and to answer some questions posed by the group moderator who is from our research company. The session will last no more than one hour and our first two groups are taking place on Tuesday 20th September at 6.00pm and 7.30pm.

If you would like to part, please email us at , confirming which session you'd be able to attend and providing us with a contact phone number. This will allow our research company, Dubit Research , to contact you prior to the group sessions and to provide you with all the details you'll need to take part.

We hope you're able to help us as we really want to get your input to help us deliver an even better service for our Noddle customers.

Kind regards

The Noddle Team
                              Follow us on Twitter @useyournoddle or www.facebook.com/noddleuk.

Comment

I don't like the T&C they have: i've highlighted in RED

3.3 and 5.3a and onwards looks interesting

3 Description and Price of the Products

3.1 The description and Price of the Products you order will be as shown on the Website at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to change the description of the Products in accordance with clause 3.4 below.
                                3.2 If you order our Credit Report you will receive the Product and payment of the fee (as offered on our Website from time to time) will be taken after 30 days, the Price of which is set out on the Website, will be collected in accordance with clause 5 below.
                                3.3 Only individuals who have personally received notice of a promotional code shall be entitled to the Promotion. If you use the Promotion without entitlement, you shall be required to pay the Price as defined above and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
                                Where we offer you the Products as part of the Promotion:
                                (a) You will receive the Products for the period of time and at the price stated within the Promotions offer only (the "Promotional Period") commencing on the date you order the Products on the Website having submitted the promotional code;
                                (b) After the Promotional Period has expired your access to the Products will automatically expire. If you wish to continue using the Products after the Promotional Period has expired you will be required to enter into a new agreement with us and pay the Price as defined above.
                                3.4 We reserve the right to change the description, form and content of the Products or discontinue the whole or part of any of the Products at any time in our absolute discretion though we will not materially reduce the nature of the Product that you purchased.
                                3.5 We reserve the right to update, suspend, vary or withdraw the Website in whole or in part at any time in our absolute discretion.
                                3.6 The Products offered on the Website are intended for UK customers only.
                                4 Registration

4.1 Before you can purchase the Products you must register on the Website. By registering on the Website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse to register you in our absolute discretion and we are not obliged to notify you as to the reasons why we have refused to register you.
                                4.2 You may only register on our Website and you may only purchase our Products if you are over 18 years of age.
                                4.3 You may only purchase, use and access the Products on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other party. It is unlawful to order credit information about anyone else.
                                5 Payment

5.1 Payment for the Products should be made by entering your payment card details into the relevant part of the Website.
                                5.2 You may receive an automated acknowledgement to confirm your payment. Any such email is purely for acknowledgement purposes and shall not constitute an offer or acceptance from us to provide you with the Products or any other service.
                                5.3 All Prices will be debited from the payment card details your have provided in accordance with the Website. Depending upon which Product you have purchased and how you have opted to pay for such Product (such payment options being detailed on our Website from time to time), the Price for the Product you have purchased will be debited from your payment card on the following occasions:
                                (a) Credit Report: your payment for the first quarter will be debited immediately in full after 30 days. ('Pay Subscription Date').
                                5.4 All Credit Report services renewal fees: for the second quarter and each subsequent quarter, the renewal fees will automatically be charged at our then prevailing rates on each anniversary of the Pay Subscription Date as applicable until either we or you cancel the contract in writing as set out in these Terms and Conditions. You will therefore check the Website regularly to ensure you are aware of the Price of our Credit Report and/or Credit Report monitoring services in respect of the second quarter and subsequent quarters.
                                5.5 By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you authorise us to use the information about your payment card to verify your identity and to set up your use of the Products and to debit payments from your payment card (the details of your payment card may be retained by us for your convenience should you chose to return to our website to make future purchases of our products and/or services and for as long as necessary in order for us to provide you with the Products you have ordered and as otherwise required by law). THIS AUTHORITY WILL REMAIN IN FORCE UNTIL YOU CANCEL IT IN WRITING. We therefore encourage you to contact us if you wish to verify, correct or update any of your payment card details.
                                5.6 In the event that you do not pay us for any reason including, without limitation, the action of you charging back a credit card or debit card transaction for any reason, you agree that:
                                <="" p=""> (b) we may cancel your access to the Product and we may refuse you the right to purchase any further Products or services available on our Website.
                                6 Duration of service and your right of cancellation

6.1 Your Credit Report service will automatically continue until cancelled by either you or us in accordance with clause

6.2 You may cancel your Credit Report service by informing us of your desire to cancel in writing prior to your first payment being taken which will be after 30 days, or at any time up to 7 days before the quarterly anniversary of the Pay Subscription Date, after which the notice of cancellation will not take effect until the subsequent quarterly anniversary of the Pay Subscription Date.
                                6.3 At the point you access any Product due to the fact that the information is then available to you for use and the services are being performed you will no longer have any right to a refund or to cancel the contract under Regulation 10 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
                                The below Link is from Noodle registration, on the 'Insertion of payment to register page' so they actually USE callcreditcheck T&C
                                Link to the T&C----> https://www.callcreditcheck.com/terms-conditions
                                Last edited by 5corpio; 13 September 2011, 18:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X