GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Serious Address Issues please help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Address Issues please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serious Address Issues please help

Ok

ER shows flat

PAF shows house

Exp and Eq both show Flat but no links to the house address. Exp essentially refuse to create a link, either saying it is not possible or that it does not matter depending on who I talk to there. Equifax say they can bring all the house information over to the flat but there will not be a link, it will mean no information will show for house searches.

Comment

Ok so if everything points to the flat other than PAF just leave things alone, not much you can do. Obviously that will mean when you get searched you may encounter refusals in which case you'd need to manually appeal each application that was declined....

Or move to a normal address
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Or move to a normal address
        That just made me laugh spat my tea out

Comment

Working...
        X