GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script parking fine at work - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

parking fine at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking fine at work

Hubby got a parking fine Saturday for parking on double yellows parking outside where he works he noticed there are two breaks in the yellow lines one end marker on the yellow lines does not look done properly , there are no signs saying NO PARKING , but there are signs saying TRADER LOADING AND UNLOADING AREA , for which he has holds a permit for loading and unloading is this parking fine likely to be enforceable or should he try to fight it ?

Re: parking fine at work

My brother appealed a similar fine after sending photographs of the dodgy restriction notices (or lack of) and their locations and won, so i would say it's definatly worth a shot

Comment

Originally posted by CAPS ESC View Post
      My brother appealed a similar fine after sending photographs of the dodgy restriction notices (or lack of) and their locations and won, so i would say it's definatly worth a shot
      thank you, what annoys us even more is that they only target traders and you never see them around on none market days

Comment

Had a reply back and if we send in the invoice of the goods we were unloading/loading they can cancel the parking fine.

Its no problem we have the invoice .

Will let you know the outcome

Comment

Working...
        X