GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Government lose Bedroom Tax challenge decision - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government lose Bedroom Tax challenge decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Government lose Bedroom Tax challenge decision

Originally posted by cardiac arrest View Post
    The myth of the

here's some facts....if anyone is interested in facts...
    Nah, that glossary is not factual mate - the new statesman and facts belong together like elvis shagging a fish on the moon and the sunday sport

This for example
    In the real world, it’s pretty hard to find families that have never worked, let alone generations of people on the dole.
    Utter bollocks

Try visiting some depraved areas, Seacroft, harehills, dewsbury road etc in leeds. St Pauls etc in Bristol - they exist all over. Generations of unemployment is factual - hell I know a dozen families myself,....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Filipino nurses were brought into the UK on a government approved scheme from 2000 mate - I was involved in part of it for the Burmantofts area of Leeds (in partnership with St James' Training). That's totally different, and Filipino's were not who I referred to

I know that was not personal just a statement,the nurses I know about as I was also involved in an organisation since 1990 who was formed to asiist and help persons in our situation with the Immigration side of U.K. citizens and the "Primary Purpose Rule", certain Indian people (not a lot) but some even came along to certain meetings as they were having same problems (they also mentioned Pakistanies ruining the system), and the area you touched on were also mentioned by them.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nah, that glossary is not factual mate - the new statesman and facts belong together like elvis shagging a fish on the moon and the sunday sport

This for example
        Utter bollocks

Try visiting some depraved areas, Seacroft, harehills, dewsbury road etc in leeds. St Pauls etc in Bristol - they exist all over. Generations of unemployment is factual - hell I know a dozen families myself,....

Yes he is right the areas still exist, St Pauls I know about.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          Yes he is right the areas still exist, St Pauls I know about.
          I used to live near it - literally opposite and up a bit and it was one of the roughest area's ever seen (by my eyes) yet here I am from a place just outside The Raploch in Stirling which I thought was like worse than Beirut but nope, St Pauls blew me away. Whores pimping it out at 8am, drugs on tap and if you ever took a wrong turn and ended up in a 'Negro-Bar' then you rarely walked away unscathed....

I call it a Negro Bar as the main one was nicknamed, Negro's Only. No, really, it was!

As for Harehills in Leeds, Seacroft in Leeds, East End park etc - utter slums. Make Beirut look like Westminster.

Point is, in these area's there are loads of generation claimants - loads
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

not to pay into a pension, save cash in an offshore account and sign house over to kids so when I retire I am "worthless". That way I will milk the system for the last 5 working years of my life then go abroad and spend my savings etc.

Why not? A lot of us take that attitude now, forced into it.
            Sounds like a plan Any offshore account in particular?
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
              Sounds like a plan Any offshore account in particular?
              Not Bank of Cyprus -

Comment

Not Bank of Cyprus -
                naturally :niddy
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

A Nation that does not want to work and that has plenty of jobs

A portrait of desperate Britain: 4,000 job seekers queue for chance of employment at new shopping centre | Mail Online

And this is the tory Daily Mail

Comment

Benefit cuts: Monday will be the day that defines this government | Polly Toynbee

How easy it is too fool so many people as to what is happening...feed them a convenient truth so they don't have their breakfasts spoiled.

Ignorance is bliss I guess...

Just my opinion, of course...which I am entitled to...as equally as you are entitled to yours.

Comment

I think theres a lot of good points but also a lot of bad ones.

You cant blame the polish for doing anything other than what they are allowed to do, you have a problem with it? get government to change the system.

A lot of our housing, employment, NHS, issues are ALL because of the EU free movement, and while other countries continue to be intergrated in to the EU it will only get worst.

Yes we could stop giving hand outs all the time, but if we didnt have the influx of EU migrant workers this wouldnt be a problem.

The media and government like to portray a picture of trying to stop migrants in an effort to curb spending money on non british people. The truth is this bollox.

The number of non EU migrants are nothing compared to the hundreds of thousands of EU migrants living in this country and set to continue to com here. Non of which this governement can do ANYTHING about unless we step out of the EU and stick two fingers up at the unaccountable EU parliment.

Im sorry, but we can rant and rave as much as we like, but nothing will change until we kick everyone out who shouldnt in reality be here.

There are no real jobs, yes i could prob find a job cleaning toilets, but people have a right to aspire to be more than this. And anyone who thinks there are more jobs than what there actually is, because unemployment has dropped, needs to also realise that uni's have helped to hide the true figure of unemployment. If your in education, your not classed as unemployed.

Comment

If you are on workfare and claiming JSA you are not counted as unemployed either indeed the statistics are untrue but that has always been the case and you cannot have mass redundancy which is what we are seeing now whilst the unemployment figures drop which is also what we are seeing.

Comment

There are indeed generations; living in all kinds of situations to cream of as much as possible. In my job, I teach kids from the same family who are farmed out to various relatives in order to get HB paid on various houses. None of them have a legitimate job, yet manage all kinds of holidays.... they have it sussed completely and are only interested in education inso far as it occupies the kids for weeks at a time. One woman came into school once and asked in an angry way what she was meant to do with her child for the 6 week summer break!

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post

There are no real jobs, yes i could prob find a job cleaning toilets, but people have a right to aspire to be more than this. And anyone who thinks there are more jobs than what there actually is, because unemployment has dropped, needs to also realise that uni's have helped to hide the true figure of unemployment. If your in education, your not classed as unemployed.
                          Not just universities.... the Gov. have actively mask the true unemployment figures by raising the school leaving age and/or, shoving kids on all kinds of useless courses to keep them off the stats. The stats only reflect those claiming JSA anyway; not the host of other Benefits, including Income Support, etc. I'm wondering how they're going to get round this when Universal Credit kicks in though....

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                          If you are on workfare and claiming JSA you are not counted as unemployed either indeed the statistics are untrue but that has always been the case and you cannot have mass redundancy which is what we are seeing now whilst the unemployment figures drop which is also what we are seeing.
                          Precisely.... they just think we're all stupid.

Remember the mantra:
                          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                            There are indeed generations; living in all kinds of situations to cream of as much as possible. In my job, I teach kids from the same family who are farmed out to various relatives in order to get HB paid on various houses. None of them have a legitimate job, yet manage all kinds of holidays.... they have it sussed completely and are only interested in education inso far as it occupies the kids for weeks at a time. One woman came into school once and asked in an angry way what she was meant to do with her child for the 6 week summer break!

Not just universities.... the Gov. have actively mask the true unemployment figures by raising the school leaving age and/or, shoving kids on all kinds of useless courses to keep them off the stats. The stats only reflect those claiming JSA anyway; not the host of other Benefits, including Income Support, etc. I'm wondering how they're going to get round this when Universal Credit kicks in though....

Precisely.... they just think we're all stupid.

Raising the school leaving age!s an old usage by previous Governments to quell actual unemployment figure used in the 1960/70s, like voting age decreased to 18 year olds from(Key of the Door) 21 yearolds = for voting figures, the government just act to justify their existance.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                              Raising the school leaving age!s an old usage by previous Governments to quell actual unemployment figure used in the 1960/70s, like voting age decreased to 18 year olds from(Key of the Door) 21 yearolds = for voting figures, the government just act to justify their existance.
                              Yes..... they change things to suit, I know. The problem with that is that teachers now have to try and get these kids qualifications when most of them don't want to be there.

The Gov. then diverts any blame from themselves by blaming schools for failing standards but are clueless.... and want to keep everyone else clueless.... about the system they've created.
                              Remember the mantra:
                              NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                              Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                              Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Bloody hell childrens claims and the kids are in Poland? So much for fair play = a British Citizen who may be fighting to get his wife & family into this country 20 years ago could not claim for a child unless they were actually in this country only then by chance I was told had to pre register the child before entry clearance but if I lost court cases then no allowance for that child, after winning battles they arrived and was payed out fron day of entry to UK from the far east. I was lucky to have found out about pre registering a child,one lesson is make sure the child born overseas is registered at the local British Embassy, no doubt being British the old rule still stands as outside E.U.?

Also registering birth of children born overseas you can up to 12 years old (was then you would need to check), some embassy paperwork I found out at the time was incorrect, a person who issued directive after Foreign Office/local MP intervention actualy signed a Birth Certificate for my daughter and a lot of others who I had brought to the Foreign Offices attention, it can be a minefield, I found lack of correct info which makes obsticles in your way all the way, my wife was 3 months preganant and had to go thru more interviews at British Embassy after initial refusal under "The Primary Purpose Rule" and told to kepp coming back, after 3 days of sitting around told to go away no interview that is the way the staff treated foreign people, unless you were one of the many awaiting visas to Hong Knog and the cost was great, no wonder they had priority, = just another money making racket that was>
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 30 March 2013, 10:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X