GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Diddly's fight with Pixmania....... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diddly's fight with Pixmania.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diddly's fight with Pixmania.......

Fuck that. I'll be in Cuba

Ooops sorry for language
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If they settle REAL quick, I'll join you for a beer on the beach
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
        If they settle REAL quick, I'll join you for a beer on the beach
        Bugger that! Little miss niddy is staying home so just mrs niddy n me are going. If you wanna watch us canoodling like teenagers then be my guest

Presuming mrs niddy is, of course, up for it! She does like the sun and the sea but as for sangria - maybe not!!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Bugger that! Little miss niddy is staying home so just mrs niddy n me are going. If you wanna watch us canoodling like teenagers then be my guest

Presuming mrs niddy is, of course, up for it! She does like the sun and the sea but as for sangria - maybe not!!
          2 weeks with no kids....don't do anything i would'nt do :niddy
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ahh drugs = death in Cuba mate

I'll be good

Comment

"Be my guest" translates in my book to "hey you are welcome to join us, here is your ticket and one for your hubby too."

I'll go await by the letter box now.......

sigpic

Comment

Postal strike for 14 days I'm afraid

Comment

I will be visiting an engineer on Friday, so have sent the following email to Pixmania:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Gerard.

I acknowledge receipt of your email of the 3rd October.

Firstly, I would like to confirm that the original fault was reported on the 28th September, and not the 30th per your email.

I have spoken with Toshiba in the UK who have provided me with details of a Toshiba approved engineer to carry out an inspection and report for the purpose of the Sale of Goods Act 1979.

This will be provided to you as soon as I have receipt of the same.

Kind regards,

Diddly

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                    Given their response in comic sans, I would be tempted to send any next response in WingDings.

LOVE IT

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                      Well that was kind of my thinking Nids. Having a report done might be inconvenient, but it should hopefully resolve this matter quickly.

Thanks for your input; I'll take your advice and take the trip to Walsall.

Anybody fancy lunch at Ikea on Friday ?
                      MEE MEE MEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEATBALLS

Comment

Fill yah boots!!!!!

Last edited by pompeyfaith; 4 October 2011, 13:03.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                          Fill yah boots!!!
                          And go squelching home?

Comment

Quick update.....

I've now got my TV back with a brand new panel - all up and running - all paid for by Toshiba / Pixmania.

I'll provide more info when I've time - but just wanted to thank everybody for their kind assistance

sigpic

Comment

Thats brilliant Diddley!!
                              Last edited by IF; 2 October 2012, 14:07.
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Very well done, considering the start thats a good result
                                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Working...
                                X