GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy v CapQuest - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy v CapQuest

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy v CapQuest

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    When you've successfully sued those jerks, will you seek to enforce the judgement by means of a Winding Up petition or by application of section 5 of the Debtors Act 1869?
    Ooooh good idea, I most certainly will.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Haha are they real............. twats

Comment

What on earth made them do something as stupid as report you to FOS??? Have they totally lost their marbles or are do they think its April 1st.

Totally bats - oh and hello crapquest, nice of you to pop in
        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
          Cooey from me too! Thank you in advance for paying for our mods Christmas party, Capquest, we appreciate it!
          Thanks from me too Capquest!! Love parties me!!
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Oooooh Do you think we can afford real beer this year!? Thank you Crapquest Im ordering the Beef tenderloin now!
            Last edited by jen_br; 4 November 2011, 12:42.

Comment

Thanks from me too. Niddy's too mean to pay for our party
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                Im ordering the Beef tenderloin now!
                I wanna be a mod, you get proper food and we just get gruel

Comment

And the waiter asked "how would you like your steak, sir?"

"Oh just cut his horns off and wipe his arse please!

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                    I wanna be a mod, you get proper food and we just get gruel
                    do you have the £2,000 joining fee?

All our mods are bankers, thus they are rich - no?
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Are we just the tea boy's.........
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

All our mods are bankers
                        I wasn't aware you knew rhyming slang.

Comment

Of course I have the joining fee, I keep the cash in my SL65, ask the chauffeur for it when you come round

Comment

Cloggy you'll get a slap!!
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                              Oooooh Do you think we can afford real beer this year!? Thank you Crapquest Im ordering the Beef tenderloin now!
                              Beef tenderloin beer . i'll pass on that one

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                              Cooey from me too! Thank you in advance for paying for our mods Christmas party, Capquest, we appreciate it!
                              where and when

Yeah right I wish...

Hello Crapquest
                              It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

^^^^^^^

You have waaaaaaay too much spare time mate

Comment

Working...
                                X